Part 4, Derek Matthew, Jackson

Começar do início

He broke the kiss to pull my shirt off and then admired my body. He came back down into the kiss, but pulled away shortly after. He brought his lips to my chest and started licking over my nipples. He picked up my arms, and his tongue explored my armpits. Mathew had never done this before, but he was pretty damn good at it. He moved his mouth down to my abs, and he smothered them with his saliva. My dick was now touching his chest through my scrub pants. He grasped my dick with his hand and started rubbing it. It felt good, but there was too much clothing in the way. I pulled down my pants and my briefs, and he marveled at the sight of my cock. He had never seen one before other than his own. He grabbed it at the base and brought the tip to his lips. He brushed his lips against my dick, and I let out a moan. I was trying to go slow with him because he was a virgin, but I couldn't take it anymore. I put my hands on the back of his head and shoved him down on my cock. He fit the whole thing in his mouth. He came back up for air. He then licked up the side of my cock before putting the whole thing in his mouth again. He bobbed his head up and down. My loud moans let him know that he was doing a good job. I brought him up to my face for a kiss and then flipped him over.

He was now lying on his back, staring up at my naked body. I bent down to pull his shirt off. He was in amazing shape, and it only made me harder if that was possible. I brought my tongue to his chest. My hands explored his arm muscles as my tongue focused on his nipple. I could feel how defined he was as my hands ran up and down his biceps. His nipple started to get hard so I sucked on the tip. I then pulled him back in for a kiss. I grabbed both his hands and put them above his head. I dove into his armpits and started licking them like crazy. He has to move around a lot as a paramedic so his armpit was sweaty and delicious. My hands then moved to his abs. He had a sharply defined six pack. I rubbed it with my hands and then brought my mouth to it. I planted kisses all over his abs as I started to pull down his pants. He had briefs on underneath. I could see how long his dick was through the underwear. It looked huge, and I really wanted to suck it. I licked it through the fabric for a while, but I needed the whole thing in my mouth. I pulled his briefs off and his cock bobbed up and hit me in the face. It was huge. I grabbed his shaft and brought my mouth to the base. I started kissing the base of his cock and then licked up his length.

"Oh fuck, Jackson" he moaned.

I stuck his whole dick in my mouth, and it tasted so good. I kept sucking him for a good 10 minutes unil he looked like he was close to cumming. I then moved my mouth from his cock and flipped him over. His ass was muscular and beefy. I grabbed his cheeks and massaged them. I then bit down on one of his cheeks and he let out a soft moan. My tongue traveled down to his hole. I licked it all over and finally put it inside.

"Fuck!" Matthew screamed.

My tongue was all the way inside his ass when I added a finger.

"Shit, that hurts" he yelled.

I knew he was going to need to be loosened up. I knew the pain was going to become pleasure. I started to move my finger in and out of his hole. He started to get more comfortable with it and began to moan again. I added another finger and he just kept moaning loudly. I kept finger fucking him until he was fully loosened up. His moans got louder and louder until I pulled my fingers out of his ass.

"It's time for my cock" I said.

He responded, "I'm ready"

I put my dick near his entrance and slowly started entering him. He started moaning like crazy as my dick went further and further into his ass. When I finally got it all the way in, I moved my hips in circles, trying to loosen him up.

"Jackson, move!" he yelled.

With that, I started thrusting. He moaned loudly, feeling pure pleasure. It felt great having my dick in his tight virgin hole. It didn't take me long to realize that I was going to cum soon. I wrapped my arm around his back and grabbed onto his cock. I started jacking him off in rhythm with my thrusts. He begged me to go harder, and I was happy to listen. I felt my balls tighten as cum poured out of my dick. His asshole was overflowing with my cum. I bent down and sucked it out of his ass. I brought Mathew into a kiss and shared my seed with him.

"That's fucking delicious"

I realized the virgin had not yet gotten his release.

"You're turn" I said to him as I laid on my back and spread my legs. He brought his mouth to my ball sack and sucked on the skin. My cock sprung back to life. He moved his tongue down to my ass. He pushed his thumb against my hole and then then jabbed his tongue into it. I let out a soft moan. He started fingering me, but I did not need nearly as much loosening up as he did. However, his cock was still huge. After we were both too horny to wait any longer, He got up and placed his dick at my entrance. He slowly put his whole length inside of my ass, and I moaned uncontrollably. His dick felt amazing. He started to increase the speed of his thrusts. His hands explored my body until I grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. He could feel my moans against his lips. Our eyes locked as he started thrusting even quicker. I grabbed his hand and brought it to my dick. He started stroking it rapidly. I moaned even louder, and he tried to shut me up by pulling me into another kiss. I pulled away for a second.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" I screamed.

I pulled him back into a kiss as cum shot out of my cock and landed all over his and my chest. He continued thrusting in me for another minute until he pulled his cock out and brought it to my face. I jacked him off with both my hands. His moans got louder and louder as he shot his load all over my face. He bent down to lick it off my face and then fed me his cum. He collapsed on top of me and we laid next to each other as we caught our breath.

"Well that was definitely worth the wait" he said.

"You certainly are a quick learner" I said as I pulled him into a kiss.

He got up, and I watched him get dressed. That body should never be covered by clothes. He kissed me once more before he walked out of the on call room. I wanted to just pass out naked on the bed, but I had to get to another surgery. I got dressed and headed off to the OR for a cleft palette surgery on a 6 year old.