Part 3. Owen + jackson, Alex

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, Avery. You taste so good"

He continued sucking on my scrotum for another five minutes until he finally got up. I was so horny; I was panting like crazy. He put his dick between my cheeks and brought his head close to my neck.

He whispered, "Beg for it Avery"

"Fuck, Chief Hunt, Fuck me." I begged.

He smacked my ass hard and teased my hole by rubbing his dick near it. He smacked it again.

"Please, Chief. Please Fuck me. I need your cock in me".

He smacked my ass one more time and then slammed his dick into my ass.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

He got his full length into my ass and bit down on my shoulder. I turned my head around, and we started making out. As I was lost in the kiss, he started thrusting hard into my ass. I moaned into his mouth before he shoved my head down and made me bend over. He continued his thrusts as he started smacking my ass repeatedly. It hurt, but it turned me on so much.

"You like your punishment. You fucking slut"

He smacked my ass again, and I moaned loudly. He pulled out of me and flipped me over so that my back was on the ground. He got on his knees and put his dick back in my hole. I moaned again. He bent down and kissed me as he continued his thrusts. He put his head in between my pecs and started licking my chest. His tongue traveled to my nipple and he sucked on it. His tongue swirled around the tip as his teeth started to bite down. I moaned at the sensation. He then pulled away and started jacking me off in rhythm with his thrusts. He went on with this for about five minutes until we were both going crazy. He pulled his dick out of my ass and shoved it into my mouth.

"Drink my load, Avery" he commanded.

I started stroking his penis with the head in my mouth. My tongue slid across the tip of his dick, and he started moaning like crazy. Cum starting pouring out of his cock and filled my mouth. He took his dick out of my mouth and waited for me to swallow his load. I swirled his cum in my mouth, enjoying the delicious taste and then swallowed all of it. He started putting his clothes back on. I stopped him and said, "Where are you going? I'm not done yet".

He smacked me in the face and said, "You don't get to tell me what to do. I am your chief. You can deal with yourself". He walked out of the room, leaving me rock hard and alone. I was so fucking horny, and I needed a release. I was about to start jacking off when the door opened again. Alex walked in and found me ass naked and alone. His eyebrows went up as he stared at my cock.

"Alex, please" I begged, hoping he would help me get my release.

"I fucked you this morning, Avery, and you're already back begging for more" he responded

"Don't mock me. Just take your clothes off, Alex"

He took his shirt off and I admired his abs. He then walked over to me, and I started pulling his pants down. I wasn't interested in wasting any time. I took his briefs off and put his cock into my mouth. Alex moaned as I inserted two fingers into his ass. I moved my mouth down to his balls and sucked on each one. He pulled me up and kissed me hard on the mouth. He squeezed my nipple while his tongue battled with mine. He broke the kiss and told me to eat his ass I bent down and turned him around. My tongue navigated through the hair around his asshole. I licked the area around his hole, and he moaned. I then stuck it inside of him and added a finger. He was now moaning like crazy as I thrusted my finger in and out of his ass. I stood up and slammed my dick into him. He screamed with pleasure. I started thrusting fast. I wrapped my hands around him and started playing with his nipples. My hand then drifted to his cock and started jacking him off in rhythm with my thrusts. I knew I was finally close to my release.

"Alex, I'm gonna cum" I moaned

I thrusted in and out two more times. I moaned loudly and released my load inside his ass.

"Fuck, Alex." I said as my breathing started to slow.

"I'm not done with you yet, Avery"

Alex got up and went straight to my ass. It was already lubed up with Hunt's saliva, but Alex stuck his tongue in my hole anyways. He grabbed my dick and started stroking me. I immediately got hard again. He added two fingers into my ass and started stretching me out.

"Just Fuck me, Alex" I moaned.

He took his head away from my ass and slammed his dick into my hole. I moaned loudly as he thrusted quickly. He bent down and kissed me hard as he grabbed my dick and jacked me off. I was about to cum for the second time, and it was obvious Alex was close to. Our lips separated, and we locked eyes as he continued to pound my asshole while jacking me off. When I saw that he was seconds away from cumming, I grabbed his head and pulled him into a kiss. He moaned loudly into my mouth as he filled my asshole with his cum. Seconds later, I came all over my chest, and he licked it all up and swallowed it.

"You've got a nice ass, Avery" Alex said as he smacked my ass and then squeezed my cheek hard. He pulled me in for a kiss before getting up and getting dressed. We both got fully clothed and left the room.

Between the surgery, the sleeping, and the sex, the day had flown by so quickly. It was already night time. I got in my car to go home, but somehow ended up at Derek's house. The door was unlocked so I just walked in. When I found the bedroom, he was sleeping alone. I took all my clothes off and climbed into bed with him. I laid my head on his chest and kept my hand near his dick. I finally felt at peace. I fell asleep in minutes.