Goodbye

~JACK'S POV~

I don't remember what happened but when I woke up I felt like dying. I was in my boxers and she was in nothing but underwear and my shirt. Both our hair was messed up. It was kind of sexy but way too soon. I shook her awake to apologize.

"Moana! Wake up!" I shouted
"What?!" she shouted annoyed and angry.
"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have-"
"JACK IT'S OKAY! We didn't do anything."
"We didn't?" I asked
"No, we didn't." she confirmed
"So what happened?" I asked
"After we stripped down, I remembered that I was on my period, and when I told you, you passed out so I took your shirt and put it on. Then, I layed next to you and fell asleep." She explained
"Oh, well we should get dressed before someone walks in on us." I told her. She agreed and we got dressed and said our goodbyes as I left to go home.

~MOANA'S POV~

It's been since the incident and Jack told me to meet him at Phil's in me French fry outfit for some odd reason so I did.

When I got there, he planned to match me. We sat down at our usual booth and started talking.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked
"I wanted a proper way to ask you."
"Ask me what?" I asked
"Are you still hooked on Brandon?" He asked
"Why?" I asked curiously. My eyes started getting watery and I felt my nose get red.
"Because I want you to be my girlfriend but I can't do that if you're still hooked on him." he explained
"I don't know." my voice started to get scratchy as a tear ran down my face and I quickly wiped it off. "I want to see him one last time before I completely move on." I said still wiping my tears with my sleeve.
"Okay, let's go." he said.

He took my hand as he lead me to the gaveyard where Brandon rests in peace. We were there for like, half an hour. As I cried, Jack held me and told me that everything will be alright. Brandon was right. Jack does love me. And I think love him too. It's  time for me to move on. I stopped crying in and instant second when I realized it. I pushed Jack off of me gently and wiped my tears away. I kissed a red rose and put it in front of Brandon's toumbstone. "Goodbye Brandon." I said. Those were my final words.  I tackled  Jack in a hug. "Yes." I whispered in his ear. He smiled as he kissed my head. Then Jack picked me up and piggybacked me all the way back to the mall.

I love him so much...