After Party

When we got home we started the after party. It was me, Kim, Marie, Julie, Milton, Eddy, Jerry, Brandon, Jack, and surprisingly Anistasia. we sat in a circle and talked a little.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" I asked

"How about spin the bottle?" Jerry suggested. Everyone nodded.

"Okay I'll go first" said Anistasia. Man, we gotta get this girl a nick name.

the bottle landed on Milton so she kissed him quick and sat back down. "NEVER SPEAK OF THIS TO ANYONE!" she yelled

After a while we got bored "What now?" I asked

"How about 7 min. in heaven?" asked Marie

"Okay, I'll go first since I haven't went yet" I spun the bottle and out of all people, it landed on Jack. Kim and Jerry shoved us in the closet and closed the door.

"You have 7 minutes to do stuff" Kim said

"If we open that door and you guys aren't doing something then you stay in there for an extra 7 minutes." Jerry said

"Crap, what do we do?" I asked. He gabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for long passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his around my waist. He bit my bottom lip for access and I let him in. I felt his perfect teeth with my tongue. I grabbed and pulled at his soft brown hair. I felt his tongue gliding across the roof of my mouth. He lowered his hand to my ass and squeezed it a little and I moaned without breaking the kiss. He broke the kiss and gave me little ones down to my neck and started giving me a hickey. I couldn't resist so I ripped his shirt off as he started to unzip my dress. He picked me up and pushed me against the door. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his big soft hands on my ass sliding to my thighs and slowly lifting up my dress. I let go of his hair and slid my hands down his perfect body to his belt and started to unbuckle it. Then, as I unzipped his pants, the door opened and we fell out. Jack was on top of me shirtless with one hand on my back and one hand on my thigh. I was under him with my dress halfway up and unzipped. I lightly pushed him off of me and fixed my dress.

"The girls change in here and the boys change down stairs" I demanded. after we all got changed, the boys came back to the room.

"What now?" Eddie asked

"We sleep." I said. Me and Brandon were in my bed and I curled up in a ball next to him, layed my head on his chest, and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. When I woke up, I felt warmer than I was before. Then I looked up and realized that I wasn't in Brandon's arms, I was in Jack's. I got up and realized that Brandon and his car had left. My laptop rang. An Email? From who? I opened it and it was from the Seaford Police Department. Once I read it, my heart nearly stoped...