Make out sesh-Hayes

So basically y/n has dirty dream only to find out she was sleeping with her bsf when he looks up to greet her she turned red and once he found out why she gets herself into a treat.
——————————————————————

Y/n's dream
Hayes pushed me against the wall smashing his lips onto mine "he won't be touching you again, you hear me" he said lust and desire in his eyes "yes" I said quietly "what did you say" he said smirking at me seductively "yes! I said um yes" "that's what I thought" he then proceeded to kiss me down to my neck "uhhh" I whimpered after he he got to my good spot, I could feel the cheeky grin against my skin "jackpot" then I felt him slowly undress myself along with him. We then proceeded to do the devils tango (I- no- we don't write that in fact I don't even like writing this but it we'll get better)
Y/n POV
I woke up sweating feeling the weight of another on my stomach, I looked down to see my crush billy Hayes head lying down on my stomach arms wrapped around my waist. I started fanning myself after experiencing that well hot dream literally, I've never been one to have well that type of dream especially not with having my bsf on top of me. After cooling off I looked down to see Hayes eyes flutter open "hey toots" he said nuzzling his head up into my chest, I'm pretty sure I was officially a lobster yep a lobster "uh h-hi" he then looked up with a smile only to soon be replaced with a worried look "oh my god y/n are you ok?!" He said propping him self up with his elbows to hold my face "um y-yea just a strange dream" he looked confused and then started laughing omg his laugh is so cute "what was it about little lady" he said nuzzling back into me "u-um well you" "really was I being your superhero huh a rock star" I started to laugh "no not really but it uh never-mind" "huh well the what was it about princess" no, oh no that's what he said before- ughhh, after not answering he looked up "wha-see your all red again what's going on do yo- he kept rambling on so I sat up and did what was needed "it was a dirty dream about you ok!" I said shyly but yet so loudly, he lifted my head up putting his hand on my cheek "oh really" "y-yea I'm sor- I was stopped by a pec on my lips "you know I like you...a lot actually I mean your my dream girl no joke in fact I've had my share of dirty dream but inky a couple" he said a little flustered "I like you to billy but you have um dreamt about me?" He looked into my eyes "well yea plenty there always like some sort of fun adventure" he said smiling "aw same in fact last night we went to this lake and went swimming oh and we saw a baby tourist" you said smiling like a little girl who just saw a unicorn "for someone so cute it's hot to think you just had a dirty dream" he whispered in your ear Leaning down to you. You felt a shiver run down your back as he grabbed the side of your head only to kiss you on you're cheek.

Hayes POV
My crush y/n had a dirty dream about me, me! She also has other dreams like that cute tourist one god is she adorable but yet so hot! I think I'm gonna let her know how I feel so I decided to well make her "nervous", "for someone so cute it's hot to think you just had a dirty dream" I whispered in her ear Leaning forward. I could see her shiver making me laugh a little, I then grabbed the side of her face so I could give her a kiss on the cheek, this is it I'm gonna tell her. I grabbed her hands and moved closer so her legs were kinda on my lap, I saw her blush a little but i mean I can't talk cause I'm quite flustered to "I-y/n I have to um-let you know something" "we'll yea go ahead pretty boy" I looked into her y/e/c eyes and brushed some of her y/h/c hair behind her ear "I well I really like you and um can I uh kiss you-oh we'll would you do me the honour of being mine sugar plum" I smirked when I said that when ever I called her that she blushed "wait really you want me to be yours like bf and gf" "we'll yea I mean I've liked you since forever I just never really thought there would be a good time to tel- "yes" she said shyly "huh?" I said looking at my darling angle sorta faces no down and looking anywhere but me, did I say something wrong? "Um you asked if you could kiss me so I- it then hit me, instead of letting her finish I kissed her, I kissed my hopefully new bike they kiss went on for bit our lips melting together, it felt quite nice actually I have been wanting to do this for forever. We pulled apart looking into each other's eyes "so what I was saying before- I pec her lips- you-and again-interrupted me-and one last time- well you be mine?" "Oh baby boy i thought my tongue in your mouth answered that question" she laughed. I grabbed her body dragging her down to face my chest "well then hey babey" I said to her before kissing her cheek. That day I fell into a deep love trance even tho I thought it wasn't possible because of how much I loved her, they do say dreams come true, incase your wondering what my dream was about it sorta went something like this.

Authors note
Ok so I'm sorry if this is short but I feel like I should call it dirty dream but I find make out Sesh hot...ahhh so annoying but I hope you liked this one bye babes.