chapter 4:jealousy

Selena's p.o.v
when I met my boyfriends friends and my brother it was Sunday. Now it's Monday so that leaves me 2 days to leave great.Before I leave I wanted to talk to my brother.
"hey cameron can I talk to you alone." yeah sure, he said. "ok so you know since I'm a youtuber I wanted to let you know that I was leaving to go on tour on Wednesday."
"really I leave on tour Wednesday too." "oh cool what's your first stop." it's uhhh L.A. "cool I think we are on the same tour. what's your tour called digi tour why . " because that's the tour I'm in." ok we better get going before they start to worry."

Nash's p.o.v
when Kian told us he has a girlfriend I was very excited to meet her. But when she got here she was the most beautiful person I've ever seen but she looked a lot like Cameron. I was kinda bumped out she was dating Kian.
Kian p.o.v
Nash kept staring at her and I felt jealous like I waited so long to be with her and finally she's
mine. I just don't want nash to steal her away from me now I'm just paranoid.I will need to talk to Nash later.I feel bad that I haven't told Selena that I was going on tour Wednesday but she's leaving to tour to.
I need to talk to her later.
Cameron's p.o.v
I'm happy that my sis is dating Kian he's a great guy but if he ever does
something that will hurt her he's going to get that ass whooping.Nash kept staring at Selena I just don't want him getting feelings for her.I just don't want her hurt knowing I wasn't there for most of her life.Since she's 17, 18 in 3 weeks.

(a/n sorry this chapter is long I promise the next will be longer)