1. 1 Into The Future

Today seemed to be a normal day for the students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Well as normal as a school of magic could get. You could find Neville Longbottom reading a book on Herbology, or Professor Umbridge with a smile that is too sweet to be sane, or the Golden Quartet talking about what classes they have that year and what dangerous thing could happen to them this year. You see, the quartet had a knack for getting into trouble. Life threatening trouble. What no one expected was the Great Hall doors to fly open and a bright light seems to be coming from the corridor to the door.

It seemed to be about 14 people walking into the hall from the light. Once the light was gone, the doors seemed to fly open again. But this time Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Molly and Arthur Weasley, Remus Lupin, Andromeda and Ted tonks as well as their daughter Nymphadora, Amelia Bones, Cornelius Fudge, and Kingsley Shacklebolt walked in. 

"Why did we all receive a letter telling us to come to Hogwarts as an emergency Albus" Amelia Bones said

"Yea and why are we back at Hogwarts." Says one of the people who came from the light who looked scarily like Harry Potter. 

"I have no clue as to why anybody is here besides the students and professors." The headmaster replied to both of them.

"Who even are you people." Said a random Ravenclaw.

But through all of this, Juniper was silent. She was looking at her dead best friend. The one she told everything to. The one told her stories about his time in Hogwarts with his three best friends, one of them being her father. The one who somehow looked like he did in the pictures he showed Juniper. Sirius Black.

"Oh my god." Juniper said before anybody could answer the Ravenclaw. "The dead are rising."

That's when the uproar started.

Everybody knew who the older looking people were. Minister of Magic, Parents of Draco, Bellatrix Lestrange who surprisingly was not trying to kill or torture anybody, their old Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher who was also Juniper's godfather and others. But only some of the teachers, Juniper, Harry and Remus could recognize who some of the people from the light were. 

"Sirius?" Were the first words out of Juniper's mouth. Sirius looked at Juniper and his smile grew large. "Pup!" He responded. The two ran towards each other and ended in a tight hug. Juniper didn't even realize her deceased parents were in that group. Her best friend was back.

When the two pulled apart is when Juniper finally looked at everybody in the group. Her face contorting into one of confusion when she say others she knew were definitely dead.  People like Walburga and Orion Black, and Peter Pettigrew. She only knew them from Sirius's pictures and Walburga's portrait in Grimmauld Place. She didn't recognize anybody else, until she them. Her parents. She didn't know how to feel. All she could say was "Mom? Dad?" 

James looked at Lily and smiled. It seemed as if they didn't know they were parents. It seemed only Sirius could remember Juniper and Harry. Maybe because he got to see them and know them more than their own parents did.

"You hear that Lily-flower?" James said. "We end up together!" He celebrated.

"Are you kidding me?" Lily responded during James's cheer. "Not only did I marry him... BUT I ALSO HAD CHILDREN WITH THAT TOE-RAG?" She said.

Remus couldn't say anything. His best friends were back, even if they did look like how they did in their 7th year of Hogwarts. 

In the end, everybody greeted everybody. Everybody that knew the reincarcerated got to talk to them again. Sirius saw his brother again, Regulus. They talked for a while and made up. Juniper couldn't help but notice that Regulus was quite attractive. 

Then all of a sudden 7 books and a note came out of nowhere. 

The note read: 

"Dear people at Hogwarts, I sent over movies about the Potter Twins time at Hogwarts. Watch and find out what your fates are. Learn the truth about what happened at times. No magic will be able to be used unless its an emergency and all weapons were taken when you entered *cough Bellatrix cough*. Hope you enjoy the read."

                                                                                                                           -Anonymous

Then all the tables in the Great Hall disappeared and were replaced with couches and comfy chairs. 

"Who would like to read first?" Albus Dumbledore questioned.

Professor McGonagall responded with an "I will."

A/N: This takes place in Harry and Juniper's 6th year. For the story, Umbitch, sorry I meant Umbridge is Student Advisor at the school. Snape is Defense and Slughorn is potions