You sat down at a table as sue asked to look at your phone and put numbers in. She then handed it back to you before saying.

Sue: all right, you got Pete and MJ at the top and then right below them you got me and Reed. And you can put more numbers in by hitting the little plus button at the top. And also-

Goon: hey-hey-hey lil' mama didn't see you there

Two men came over and started talking to sue.

Sue: hello.

Sue began looking incredibly uncomfortable.

Goon 2: hey I recognize you from somewhere?

Goon: ayyy, she that girl with the ass!

At this you stood up standing eye level with the two men.

Y/N: why don't you just leave.

Goon: heh this kid thinks he can protect his fine ass mom?!

Goon 2: that what you think dumb ass?!

One of the goons threw a punch which you quickly blocked but he was still strong.

*could use a little help?

*good luck...heheheh

*oh! Fuck you, you little alien pussy!

The other goon pulled out a knife and tried to stab you but at this point sue had had enough she covered you with a force field before pushing the other two back with more force fields. She quickly went invisible before you felt the force field drop and a small tug on your arm too which you quickly followed.

You made it back to the car where sue turned back into her normal form.

Sue: I'm so sorry! are you ok?

Am I ok? What about her she just got harassed in front of an entire cafe full of people.

Y/N: I'm fine wh-what about you?

Sue: *sigh* it happens a lot...to most of the female super heroes.

That's, horrible...

Y/N: sue I'm s-

Sue: no c'mon, let's not think about it, ok?

You nodded your head in agreement. Sue started the car as you two went back towards the Baxter building.
——————————————————————————

It was dinner time in the Baxter building. Sue informed the others of what you and her did, skillfully leaving out the harassment part.

You picked up your plate and carried it to the kitchen. You also noticed Val was in there grabbing a drink before heading to the roof.

You walked over to reed and asked.

Y/N: is it ok if I go up to roof?

Reed: sure.

You opened the door to the outside and noted the chilly air it reminded you of when you first met Pete back in September , at the time you didn't know it was September you just went by the temperature outside. Meaning now that it was November it had been about a 2 months since you met Spider-Man.