𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, love." He chuckles. "Next time just be careful, we wouldn't want your pretty face to be ruined, now do we?" He smirks at her, trying to flirt with her which made her blush even more.

He thought it was cute, how pink her cheeks were at the moment. "Yeah sorry." She looks down to the ground, not wanting him to see the blush on her cheeks which he obviously did a minute ago. But she was just a little nervous.

"I'm Harry and you are?"

"I'm Emilia, but call me Em." She smiles.

"I prefer Ilia."

"Well then I wouldn't have any problem with that." She says, getting more confident talking to him.

"The award goes to... One Direction." They hear inthe distance. Harry's eyes widened realising he wasn't there but instead here talking to this beautiful girl.

"Fuck, I gotta go." He says quickly, running out the hallway to go back to the award show.

Emilia just stands there, rethinking her whole life for a moment. How has this just happen?

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰  
( 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 )

     𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 admiring the girl sleeping next to him. Smiling to himself how they went from meeting in the hallway in front of the bathrooms, to meeting twice a week to have a hook up.

Emilia was slowly waking up, groaning at the light in the room, coming from the windows that they forgot to cover because they fell asleep immediately.

Harry quickly took his phone so she didn't know he was looking at her. She opened her eyes, looking over at Harry and mumbling a soft goodmorning.

"Goodmorning, love." He smiles placing his phone back on his night stand.

"Morning." She mumbles pulling the blanket over her head, realising she's still naked. "Give me your shirt." She says pulling the blanket just under her eyes. Harry chuckles and takes his shirt he threw next to the bed yesterday.

"Here." He threw the shirt to her head. She just lays there with the shirt on her head, being too tired to move. Or just too lazy.

Harry laughs as she just lays there not moving and rolls over, laying on top of her. He takes to shirt and lays it next to her.

She looks in his eyes. "I love your eyes." She says while putting a piece of his hair, it being a little longer than when they first met, behind his ear. He looks at her and then to her lips.

She notices and decided to tease him a bit. "I know what you're doing, Harold. Don't think about it."

He looks confused at her.

"Don't think just do it." She smirks.

He smashes his lips on hers and one thing let to another. Moans and groans filled the room, not knowing this would be the last time.

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱
( 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 )

     𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 all over the place, Sebastian was trying his best to calm her down but she wouldn't listen to him.

"What the fuck do I do?!" She yells. Walking back and forth through Sebastian's living room, while he was rubbing his face with his hands having no idea what he could possibly do to calm her down. "I'm only turning 20!"

"Em, it's gonna be okay. Go talk to him or something." He says softly not wanting her to snap at him because honestly you don't mess with an Angry Emilia.

"Oh I will not be doing that! What the fuck? He probably hates me, we haven't seen each other since the beginning of December." She says finally sitting down on her brother his couch.

He sighs. "He's the father, Em. You can't hide that from him."

"We'll see about that in 9 months." She says, thinking this was a genius plan. Sebastian just rolled his eyes at her.

"This is Harry we're talking about. He's the softest human being ever, he wouldn't give a single fuck, he would appreciate, love and spoil that baby and you know it."

Emilia knew he was telling the truth but right now it sounds like bullshit to her.

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
( 𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 )

     𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟐, Hazel her third birthday. Emilia went all out for her daughter's birthday. She invited her family and her two best friends, Ashton and Faye.

She never told Harry, that this was his daughter. She regrets that, but she's scared. She named their daughter Hazel Elise Stan, so she would have the same initials as her dad, even though he doesn't know she's his. There was a part of her still so in love with him but she kept telling herself not to reach out.

After hearing his first solo album, she cried a lot. She missed him, but they were the past.

Right now she was standing next to her daughter's little bed, waking her up for her birthday. "Wakey wakey." She whispers.

Hazel wakes up with a small chuckle when seeing her mom making a funny face. "It's your birthday today, bubba." Emilia says while taking her daughter out of her bed and carrying her to the living room.

"Momma?" Hazel says shocked as she sees all the balloons in the living room. A smile appeared on her face, trying to tell her mom to let her go which Emilia immediately understood.

She sets her daughter on the ground and watches her play with the balloons. To be honest, she couldn't have been happier. She only missed one person to share this happiness with.