Chapter 1. Adjustments.

Start from the beginning

E- " well that just means you'll have an excuse to nap during the day! How bout that portal you make any progress?

-yes. And that's the problem!

I'm glad Eda let's me rant like I did cause if I had to keep my thoughts to myself for anything longer I think I would've actually exploded. Like a balloon.

E-" yeesh. Sounds like relationship problems to me.

-ughhhh.

E-" well look from her point of view. You , her girlfriend , are planning to leave to another dimension seemingly forever. Wouldn't you be Kinda upset About that? "

-I guess I didn't think about it like that.

E-" don't think to hard kid , your brains gonna deep fry itself. After what happened last week I think we could all use a break don't you? Why don't you go talk to hunts , sure he'd love to hear your progress! whenever he does talk that's all it's about!

-yeah I've been meaning to tell him , agh my heads been sidetracked these past few days I've rarely got the chance to! Wheres he at?

E-" last place I saw him was with king over by my nest. "

-thanks eda!

E-" oh and bring him this! The guy won't eat anything I give him. Oh and tell king to come get his plushies off the couch! "

-oh yeah sure!

I wonder how he's been holding up. I walked the hallway , the creaky floorboards filling the silence and the creaky door that Lee into edas room , I cannot tell you how surprised when this room as squeaky clean!

-did I walk into the wrong room? It's never this clean in here!

Honestly it was a relief that this room finally got clean , there was probably mold growing. So I sat down the plate of food on a nightstand and took a look around , this probably took forever. I let out a chuckle when I saw king hanging from some ropes on the ceiling. Hunter was trying to get him down with a broom edas staff!

-this place is nice! Oh And king eda wants you to get your plushies off the couch.

K- " MY ARMY

-we'll go get your army then!

I'm never gonna get used to seeing king squirm like that , and the way he runs! Oh my gosh it's so funny! But once he left hunter slumped down on edas nest , which actually looked comfortable for a change?

-hey hunts! I've brought you some food , and I'm pretty sure it's edible!

maybe he didn't hear me.

-helllo! Anybody home?

Okay now I know he heard me that time.

I tapped his shoulder to try and get his attention but he jumped at the slightest touch , I wanted to laugh but he looked..genuinely scared..And now I feel kinda bad. Damn it! 

The next time I see belos I'll smack him across the face so hard his teeth fall out.

-brought you some food! eda says you haven't been eating?

-the room looks nice! You do this?

-how about the glyphs I taught you? Have you tried them out yet!

...

-sorry to bother you. I'll see you later.

As soon as I left the room I just felt so..angry? Upset? Sad? I want to help him so bad but what happened on the day on unity.

Damn it!

I understand why he doesn't want to talk. If I was in his place that day I wouldn't want to either.

I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe I'll just go over to amity's. I really need to clear my head..