New York Day Out Part: 2

Alex pov

Pulling On dad's Robot Hand, Everything else it off Except for his Hand "Wow this Thing Is really On Their" I grunt out As I pull one Way and Dad Pulls The other "You Should really Make Arm's To do this" I Say "Noted" he says Pulling one More Time his Hand pops Out the Armour I stumble and fall backwards With the hand Still in my Hand The Palm Starts To glow holding it up it's blast a Whole In The Wall Just Above My Head "Wow" we Say In simultaneously Mesmerized By the large Whole "Talk about Over the head" Dropping the Hand on the Floor as My Heart Clams down "You Alright, Snow White" He ask walking over helping off the Floor "Yea I'm Alright" dusting off my clothes.

"So Ready To go Dad" I ask walking over to grab my Jacket off the Floor "Yep" walking to the elevator we take it down to the bottom Floor, Looking around This Place is Amazing, "Well First Things First, I'm Hungry" Dad says Taking my Hand pulling me across The Street To Elle's StarDust Dinner "This Place Has The Best Cheese Steaks, Well This Place And Geno's Steaks In Philadelphia" walking inSide The Place Is Awesome It Like a 50's Themed Dinner "Cool Right" Dad Ask looking Down At My Shocked Face sitting Down at the Bar "jarvis Used To Bring me Here a lot" he says "What Can I get you" a Nice young Man ask "2 Cheese Steak, with a Coke and Pepsi" nodding I Give dad a look "You have to try the Cheese Steak we're you like it or not" he says Rolling my eyes. That's When The Waiters Start singing In the Empty Tables. "This Place Awesome" I think to my Self. The young man brings us our Food and drinks Take a bite it's amazing Like something bad for you but So good.

Finishing my Food "That was Awesome" I fist pump chuckling he sets down some money and we leave walking down the street for a while when I yell pulling dad into a anime Store across the Street "Nooo" Dad Cry's, The Doors open and I'm in heaven Theirs Evey anime Know to Man And Fairy Here It's amazing Looking around I see The Fairy Tail section in the back Pulling him along we go to the back of The Store.

It even has Mysterious Magic Playing In the back Round, Theirs Everything Here Even a Plush Frouch, Lector, Happy, And PantherLily, Looking around Theirs a Basket for Your things Grabbing it I hand To dad grabbing a panther lily, Frouch and a Plue Walking down the isle Grabbing Anything I want The basket it almost Full, I even Found The Studded Wrist Cuffs and Gloves Like Gajeel. Walking to the counter To pay for my Thing's When I bump Into The famous Fairy Tail Cosplay.

Not leaving with out pictures First. We leave after an hour almost. "You Really are your Own Person ain't You" Dad Ask As I Capsule by bags "If I wasn't my Own Person I wouldn't be Me" I Say as we walk out the store.

7 hour's Later

Tony pov

"Okay my Turn" I Say Pushing Alex out the way Holding my mouth under The M&M's  Dispenser she pulls the leaver as the pour into my mouth with bags at our Feet, We went all over Today and did a little Shopping Even I even got a few things . "So what Now" she ask as I sit of with a mouth full of Candy "We Should be Getting Home" I Say "Really" she whines slumped over, 'I swear She's 5 year's Old' I think to myself chuckling "How about We got grab dinner before we go back Home" I Say as She perks up Okay, Grabbing the few Little bags around us When a worker comes running at us "Looks like We've been found out "She says as we run out the store outSide And Down The Street. "Well That's gonna Be the Paper's Tomorrow, Better Get Pepper Something So she Doesn't Blow up" She says as we catch Out Breath "Way a Head Of You" I Say shaking a Bag "Nice Thinking" "Well I'm am A Genius, Come on Alice In Wonderland" I Say walking to a little dinner.

After ordering our Food, We Talk Laugh Do father Daughter Things, After getting back To the building she than capsules all The bags and we Fly Home. It's was a great day To have Fun with my Only Daughter.

Took Super Long. Dont Know Why Just Did.

Till Next Time.........See Ya!