Green Eye's?

Ok you Might hate me This chapter Hints a little Somthing on both Ends, Please Don't Hate Me Afterwards.

Tony pov

Typing away at my computer I need a stabilizer Unless I'm gonna keep hitting the wall, working out the main Sketch, Finishing the Output I send it over to My 3D Work table Everthing is set up just needs to be able Stand the weight compasty of the suit wall's Fitting all the pieces together in the right version upside down I slide my arm showing the design as it would be.

Grabbing the outer metal's to make up the arm, Putting them down at my work bench, Welding The Arm unto it's shake After adding the wire's. when pepper Comes Down Stairs With a cup of Coffee and a box "I Thought you we're making weapons anymore" She says setting everything down, "I'm Not it's a flight Stabilizer" out stretching my hand I put too much power into it and flew backwards into the wall again, Hitting my head again "Well that Hurt" standing up rubbing my head again "At least Alex wasn't here" That's when a stream of snow comes pass my face, she manifest on the table scaring pepper "Alex, What-How did you do that" he says poking at her "It's alright Pepper, I'm Just Here To Laugh" She Says Disappearing again "I don't Think I'll even get used to That" Pepper says walking out the lav, Setting the arm back on the mattel, opening the box it my old reactor In cased in a Glass box Smiling I set it back on the table getting back to work with a new found happiness.

Alex pov

Floating out back, I materialize laying in the water, It so peaceful out here just bobbing in the water, Closing my eye's Enjoy the quietness, So lost I didn't here the Large swell comes up to me until in pushes me under the water hitting my head on the ground under me, not hard enough to kill me But hard enough to Knock me under, before I black out I feel someone Grab me.

Coffing up the water, I roll on my side Catching my breath I feel a preseason behind me looking up I lock with a pair of Sparking emerald Green Eye's, They wink at Casuing somthing to sture in my stomach, he a hand is waved infornt of me taking me under again. Shooting up in a panic I look around, I'm in my room by myself "Who was That" I ask out loud remembering Those Emerald Green Eye's That held something I've never Seen before, Flopping back down with my arm's spread out, I feel a prick in my left hand looking over theirs Somthing Under the covers moving them Aside Theirs a Green And Gold Rose in my bed. Picking it up It absolutely beautiful, theirs a note too opening it 'beautiful just like you' it written in elegant hand writing, smiling I smell the flower.

It nothing I've ever smelled before, it sweet And Beautiful "it Seems I have A secret Admirer" flopping back down with the rose in hand, I didn't notice the Man with the green eye's Standing out side my balcony door, With a happy Smile on his face.

Don't Hate Me, Don't Hate Me, Don't Hate Me.

Sorry about the last Chapter it kinda sucked, I ran out of idea's, But I put a lot of thought into this chap, Hoped you Liked It

Till Next Time........See Ya!