I went to the living room to meet her but she was sleeping.

I tapped her shoulder and she opened her eyes carefully.

"What's your name?" I've been wondering.

"Jisoo" She stretched as she got up and I stared at her.

"I'll be back in a while. Don't go anywhere" She told me and made to walk away but I held her arm.

"Take me with you" She looked serious.

"No"

"You have to take me with you Jisoo. You can't just leave me here all alone" I insisted.

"I don't let little babies tag along with me" She bent a little and smirked, her eyes darting to my chest pervertedly.

"Stop that" I complained and she stood straight.

"I thought so. Wait for me" Her expression changed to a serious one again.

"No. I'm coming with you" I took her gun out of her pocket stealthily and aimed it at her.

She turned around and looked impressed.

"You're really something" She nodded and I huffed.

We went out and her bike was there as expected and I realised we were in somewhere like a forest, out of town.

We got on her bike and she threw a helmet at me. Luckily, I caught it.

I put it over my head and she started her bike then zoomed off. I held onto her shoulders this time.

...

"Put these on" She told me as she threw some weird looking gloves at me.

We were in front of the biggest museum in Seoul.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her, glancing at her.

"A murder" She said simply, cold as expected.

That's it.

I tried to run but she sidestepped me swiftly and pressed a gun to my stomach.

"You have no option. Remember the police is looking for you and you requested to come here"

How does she--

"And you belong to me" My fists balled as she said that and she removed the gun.

"Let's go" She grabbed my hand and took me inside.

"I hate you.."

"You're welcome"

...

Jisoo and I were seated in the big gathering room, at the back.

"Let's go," She tapped the table and stood up after looking both ways.

"Hey," I whispered and followed her.

JISOO

That's him. I can't let him escape.

"What are we doing?" Rosé shouted in my ear despite the helmets but I just did a front wheelie to shut her up then I grabbed my gun and shot the Judge through his car, right in the head.

"What the...?"

I came to an abrupt stop, only to zoom off again and she clung to me.

ROSÉ

"What was that?! You just killed the best judge in Seoul! He is a living--"

"Dead. He's dead now" She stopped and faced me.