ALLKPOP, sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗃.𝖼𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 11𝗍𝗁 2021

After months of resting, EYE CANDY are back at it!

On the evening of September 11th, JW Entertainment CEO Youngjae Son, confirmed their first girl group to have a comeback in mid October with the studio mini-album, "Retrospect".

Youngjae Son's statement reads: "Hello this is CEO Youngjae Son,
My sister and I have noticed your concerns about lack of promotions for our artists, EYE CANDY, Ben and Miracle. We'd firstly like to say, we appreciate your concern for our artists activities and giving us suggestions for future activities. We work very closely with our artists and talk regularly with them about their health status, when they'd prefer to have a comeback in order to minimise stress to them, and more.
You will be pleased to know that EYE CANDY have been preparing for their comeback set in October with their first studio mini-album.
In regards to our solo artists, Ben is currently working on a new single with our producers and is set to film the music video sometime next week. Miracle is also working on her comeback, however we have no set date for it.
We hope fans of our artists are excited and will show massive support to their comebacks.
Thank you."

What do you think about this?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• SON EUNCHAE MAKES HER RETURN WITH NEW DIGITAL SINGLE TITLED "HOME SWEET HOME"

• ITZY BORAM CONFIRMED TO JOIN THE CAST OF NEW WITCH DRAMA

• WATCH : PANDORA SING THEIR HEARTS OUT IN NEW CARPOOL KARAOKE VIDEO ON THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL