elysia's birthday

set on december 31 2020

"hi sweeties!" elysia waved to the camera, sitting in one of the meeting rooms that was decorated by staff for the maknae of eye candy's birthday. "it is news years eve night and my birthday today~" she smiles as she glanced down at the ipad she had set up to the side of her.

that cake looks so good!
happy birthday elysia!!!
happy birthday romi!!
💓 happy bday ely!! 💙

"thank you everyone for the birthday wishes~" elysia waved and smiled happily as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "you like the cake? eunchae unnie made it for me," the female beamed as she showed off the strawberry shortcake that pandora and stray kids' eunchae baked for her junior's birthday. "thank you chae unnie for the cake~" humming, elysia reads comments and answers questions whenever she found one that intrigued her, playing music in the background from her playlist.

did the members get you gifts?
what did you do today?
your smile is so cute
love from mexico! 💗💓💕💝

"did i get gifts from the members? i did!" elysia beamed, straighten her posture as she sat in the spiny chair inside the meeting room. "eli unnie got me some berets that i found online and have been wanting to buy them," she grabbed her phone to show fans. pulling up the images she had the leader of the rookie group had taken, she puts her phone up close to the livestream to show the images. "she got me a strawberry one, an egg one and a pearl one," she smiled.

"eunae unnie got me some makeup products that have been really popular lately," the maknae spoke, making a few hand gestures as she talked about the gifts her members gave her. "she also treated me to a meal at my favourite restaurant which was really nice of her," she smiled.

"hyojinie unnie gave me a few necklaces that really represented me and some snacks," elysia commented with a thumbs up, showing her appreciation to the gift. "i leave the snacks on my desk and eat them when i study~" she gave another approval nod.

happy birthday yeonie!!
did haruto say happy birthday to you?
sending you all the love and support from japan!!
cutie

"haruto did say happy birthday to me - in fact, he called me the moment it hit midnight and congratulated me," elysia gave the tmi with a casual tone. "this is my...seventh? birthday in korea?" the japanese female questioned herself, thinking when she first arrived in korea for training and how long it had been since. "i don't really remember too well," she chuckled. the young idol continued conversing with her fans when her phone began ringing, causing her to glance down and smile before answering the phone call privately. on the phone was jang wonyoung of iz*one calling her to congratulate the female on her birthday. "eung~ thank you wonyoung-ah~" the two shared some last few words before ending the call.

"yeonie!" the female turned her attention to the door of the room she was seated in, noticing her members dressed in casual clothes as they entered the frame, waving to their fans before eli spoke.

"thank sweeties for spending tonight with our precious maknae, elysia. she's a hardworking and caring girl and we love to see how much she has grown as a young adult," the leader gave a nod of satisfaction. "we're unfortunately going to have to steal her for the company new year's party, so bye sweeties!"

"oh that's right! the party!" elysia recalled. "okay i have to go now! thank you everyone for spending my birthday together with me! i love you and can't wait to see you soon! mwah!"

INSTAGRAM

liked by wajingg and otherseyecandyofficial : happy birthday elysia !! 💓💙 #happyELYSIAday #EYECANDY #아이캔디 #Elysia #엘리시아1,593,384 Comments

eyecandyofficial : happy birthday elysia !! 💓💙 #happyELYSIAday #EYECANDY #아이캔디 #Elysia #엘리시아
1,593,384 Comments