years 1801-1825 (Alexander I)

The three women were afraid after the assassin of emperor Paul I of Russia to come out so they stayed in the mansion since 1800 till 1803 doing housework cooking cleaning and sewing too afraid to come out of the house in fear of being assassinated. Meanwhile back in Russia the now 26 years old emperor Alexander I was already infatuated with the 28 years old empress Marilena of Russia and knew she was afraid of being assassinated so immediately he put around his palace a lot of guards to parade and show the three women that they're gonna be safe and send a note to the empress but instead of sending his guards to deliver it he decided to deliver it himself he put the best uniform and entered his imperial carriage and the carriage drove to Ithaca. In the evening a knock was heard on the door of the empress's mansion and empress Marilena despite being sick she opened the door and was surprised to see Emperor Alexander I standing outside her door in his imperial clothes and immediately said:Your imperial majesty come inside outside it's very cold it's November 31st. He came inside and he said: Noble empress Marilena of my heart i came here to tell you to not fear of being assassinated it won't happen my men and i are gonna protect you,You can count on me my love. Empress Marilena of Russia was moved by the emperor's love and protective nature and she said:I hope you're right my emperor but I fear of my life for I'm soon to be a mother. Emperor Alexander I immediately smiled and said:Fear not дорогая моя (my dear) I'll protect you and our child. He leaded the now 29 year old empress Marilena in his carriage and the carriage drives the happy couple home to the palace. Empress Marilena is recoronated as Empress of Russia and Queen of Poland. During the reign of Alexander I she was his adviser and beloved lady and in the Napoleonic wars against Emperor Napoleon I of the French she fought bravely but was gravely injured and Alexander I immediately run to her side carrying her in his arms as the war ended he tended to his injured lady with entire love and passion and in 1804 they fought against Persia and in 1812 the french and in 1821 Empress Marilena send her troops to help the Greeks revolt against the ottomans she wanted to battle too but emperor Alexander I wasn't ready to lose a beloved russian Empress. In 1825 autumn she followed her emperor Alexander I despite her illness and pregnancy (it was the child of Nicholas ii) and but the emperor caught Typhus and died in December 1 1825 aged 48,5.