Year 1731-1740 (Anna Ivanovna)

The girls were able to relax for at least the end of year 1729 till the end of year 1730 but they magically again disappeared from their mansion and reappeared in Russia the year 1731 and this time there were much more people than before at the coronation of her imperial majesty Empress Anna Ivanovna daughter of the half brother of peter the great ivan v and Lenia commented with excitement: There's more people for this coronation then the last one don't you think girls. Athena agreed and asked queen Marilena of Greece:Yes and it looks more elegant and elaborate what year it is?. Queen Marilena of Greece immediately replied: It's 1731 April and the coronation of her imperial majesty Empress Anna Ivanovna officially ended if I'm correct. It was indeed true for the people had returned home from this lavish coronation. The new Empress of Russia Anna Ivanovna saw the young women and said:What are a young future empress of Russia and her ladies-in-waiting doing outside in this cold weather?. Athena and Lenia looked at their friend Queen Marilena of Greece as she immediately replies:Well we kind off fell in here by accident the six previous years and we were wondering how is Russia during your reign your imperial majesty Anna Ivanovna. The Empress Anna Ivanovna officially was infatuated by the young queen's honesty and sincerity that she too invites them to her court and Anna Ivanovna officially declared that the queen of greece would officially be the empress of Russia. In year 1733 to 1735 the war of Polish succession occurred and the three women fought in this great war and soon the war was over but the Russo-Turkish war years 1735 to 1739 happened and Queen Marilena of Greece was injured during the final battle but she survived the wound and she proved to be of noble heart. However the year 1740 empress Anna Ivanovna died from kidney at age 47 and her grandnephew ivan vi was proclaimed emperor of Russia. But he was on the throne only till 1741 and despite he too had fallen in love with the future empress of Russia he was killed at age 23 before he and she could become the first imperial couple.