Day 13.4: The Betrayal

After Ayanokouji forcefully releases himself from Nagumo's grasp. The first year's hunt on him has continued once again but it's not the same level of scale as before. The number of groups that are after his retirement has dramatically decreased because of either of the two factors.

First is due to the influence of their class leaders, ordering them to return in gathering points, withdrawing their support completely from the operation.

Or the second is that the particular group has already given up on it. They cannot risk their group's fate from a doubtful operation that doesn't ensure the group's survival in the least.

Class 1-A and Class 1-B have already taken back their support right after Ayanokouji was taken by Nagumo. On the other hand, the Class 1-C has remained on standby on the surface and several groups from Class 1-D also did the same.

•••

I was thrilled to the core that I didn't get enough sleep last night, waiting for the morning to come. The time that I will have my revenge on that motherfucker for making me dance on the palm of his hand and even go into the measures from blackmailing me to become his partner in the previous exam.

I was gonna do this alone like how I usually have done things since middle school, but this time I learned a lesson that my enemy is not just an ordinary person that can be easily dealt with.

The immovable strength that I’d witnessed from before still gives me chills until now. I can't deny the fact that it's my first time feeling that kind of despair from an opponent, it's like I'm against an unknown being that is way stronger than me in any aspect. But instead of cowering in fear, it sends me the temptation to defeat him more and bury his beat-up face in memory no matter what kind of method I do.

“Get ready.”

That bastard only had the upperhand last time because of the evidence, that is the knife that was stuck in his hand, but this time it will be my win.

Sakurako's double trap will lead him towards me. By using those minions to encircle him, Ayanokouji will be forced to find a gap in the formation to escape or he will force his way to go through him. After meeting with him for several times now, I concluded that he will choose the former because he's the type that doesn't want to stand out necessarily if the situation doesn't have to. Sakurako also said the same thing in the first secret meeting done without the presence of Nanase.

Amasawa misinformed Nanase that the plan is to trap Ayanokouji in the middle and gang him up afterwards.’

Ordering a group to be delayed from moving with the rest of the group, a flaw of the encirclement will be shown then he will take advantage of it. According to the student council president, Ayanokouji is fast on his feet so it's only a matter of time that he will pass through the gap before the gap will be fixed. Then that's where I'm waiting for him behind that delayed group.

I'd already broken my wrist watch so that he won't discover my location and things are moving according to plan but nobody expects another group is after my prey and worst of all is that, they're one step ahead of us.

“Fuck!”

I've been patiently following them for quite some time now, waiting for the time that he will be alone so that nobody will witness our brawl.

“That bastard has unexpectedly overwhelmed the president on whatever the Task it is, showing how large the gap of abilities between them..”

Whether it may be in academic, physical ability or miscellaneous category tasks, he won them all. Even that showy Koenji couldn't win every contest he participated in, which means that Ayanokouji might be someone greater than him.