"Hello, I am Alpha Jones. I am going to ask you a few questions. All you need to do is answer me truthfully and we won't have a problem. Understood?" The tall towering man demanded.

All I could do was nod, the fear seeping back in me.

"First why were you in our territory?" He questioned.

"I was running away from my pack. I had been running for days, I didn't realise that I had entered your territory." I answered shakily.

"Does the reason you ran away have anything to do with those bruises on your body?" He inquired, nodding at my body.

That was when I realized that I wasn't wearing my hoodie and that the bruises on my arms and collarbones were visible, in my weak state the bruises took longer to heal. I tried covering myself with my arms.

"Partially." I whispered.

I sat up, the blanket falling off me. I sigh in defeat knowing that if I had a chance of surviving, I had to be completely truthful. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up until my whole torso was exposed, closing my eyes to not see their reactions. I heard gasps of shock all around the room. They knew that the only thing to leave a scar like this is silver, every werewolf knew that fact.

"What kind of monsters would do this kind of thing?"

I opened my eyes to see who said that. The boy was probably the same height as the other boys and seemed equally as handsome. He had beautiful sparkling brown eyes and clear, smooth chocolate skin. He had a short, curly, casual, black afro and had an athletic body. his muscles were very clear through the tight dress shirt and black fit jeans he was wearing.

"The son of the Alpha." I whispered scared as I attempted a look to the Alpha. I turned my body around as best as I could and showed them the scars on my whole back. Another round of gasps took over the room.

"How about you tell us the story from the start." The Alpha suggested in a kind tone.

And so, I did. I told them everything, my parents' death, the fact that I was blamed for it. The insults, the abuse, where they left me to die at the age of 3. Making me the slave of the pack, not letting me eat or sleep properly. And finally, about that night. How I was blamed for Logan not finding his soulmate. How he said I cursed the whole pack. How I stood up for myself and how he didn't like it which resulted in the scars. How I died that night and my brother resurrecting me. I told them about my note and my decision to leave, leaving Mason behind but promising him to see him again. By the end of the whole story, I was in complete tears again. I was surprised I haven't gone dry with the amount of tears I poured over the last few days alone. I tried to compose myself, wiping my tears away.

"If I get my hands on that piece of scum, he is dead!" A boy exclaimed, stepping towards me.

I jumped and flinched at the loud voice on instinct. I heard a smack and looked up to see an identical version of the same boy had smacked him upside the head.

They both looked to be 5ft10 with messy medium side bangs blond hair. They had cognac eyes and natural light skin. They had the surfer body with broad shoulders and strong arms and legs. The only difference between the two is that the smacked one had ash blond hair and a dimple on his right cheek while the other one had sandy blond hair and his dimple was on the left cheek. They both had snugged sweatpants of different colors and casual t-shirts. By the looks of it, those two were obviously identical twins.

"She just told us about her past and the first thing you do is frighten her?" Left dimple scolded his brother and then turned to address me. "You must excuse my brother he was born without a brain. I'm Brennan and the idiot is Sebastian. I think what he was trying to say in his own stupid way is that your former pack are horrible people and you didn't deserve what they did to you."