Chapter 15

Warning: This chapter contains a lot of sensitive topics. 

----------

Before telling you the whole plan, I'll tell you little background on Sunghoon's friends.

Jay is from a very rich family. His dad is was one of the top businessmen in Korea. Jake's dad owns the largest security firm working under Mr. Park's company.

 Heeseung was from a humble household. He was raised by such good parents and grew up intelligent and kind.

Sunghoon is also from a middle class family. He is an extremely talented and smart student. He and Heeseung are both scholars in a prestigious university. The four friends met each other on their freshmen year in college. 

--------- back to saving Sunghoon

Jay: So here's the plan. Jake and I called our dads to borrow some trained men to assist us in rescuing Sunghoon.

Jake: Sunoo, can I borrow your phone? We will need to track Sunghoon's number so we can have the place surrounded by the security team.

Sunoo: Here.. But wait... What if Vincent notice the guards and hurt Sunghoon?

Jake: Don't worry Sunoo. They're trained for scenarios like this too. And.. We can only know the area but not the specific building or house where he's hiding Sunghoon.

Jay: That's right. So here's what you need to do, Sunoo. We need you to talk to Vincent on the phone. You need to pretend that you're going there alone. If he mentions when and where, we will need you to go there.

Niki: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!

Jungwon: Niki, calm down. Remember, they don't know the whole story about Sunoo.

Sunoo: I'll do it... *said very nervously

Niki: Sunoo.. No.. Let's just think of another way..

Jake: Sunoo, I don't mean to be nosy. But can we know at least a little bit. We need to know what kind of person we're dealing with. And our top priority here is to protect you and Sunghoon.

Heeseung: We'll let you think for awhile Sunoo. We don't want to pressure you on telling us, but it will be a huge help if you do.

Sunoo: You see... I.. I.. I was physically, sexually and mentally harassed and was also blackmailed by that person when I was in highschool... *He whispered but it was clear enough to be heard by everyone in the room.

*Niki and Jungwon looked at their friend teary eyed and held Sunoo's hands. Sunoo's eyes were full of pain. His chest hurts and started to have a bit of trouble breathing.

Jay: That monster!

Jungwon: Now you know why we are very protective of Sunoo.

Niki: Can we think of another plan? We can't let him get near Vincent.

Sunoo: No. I need to do this. We need to do this for Sunghoon. We need to find him fast. Vincent might kill him if we take too much time to decide.

Jake: Are you sure you can do this Sunoo?

Sunoo: Yes, I'm sure. I'm willing to do anything for Sunghoon..

Jay: Thank you, Sunoo. Thank you for doing this.

Jake: I promise, we'll protect you. We won't let him touch you again.

Sunoo: Okay. I trust you, hyung.

Niki: Sunoo, we will go there too.

Jungwon: We'll be there. If he touches you I'll kill him.

Heeseung: Guys, I also informed the police. We need to send that jerk to prison.