Chapter 11

Sunoo's POV - Date with Sunghoon

I'm really nervous since yesterday. This will be the first time Hoonie hyung asked me to stay overnight with just the two of us.. I feel like we're married or something. 

I mean we're already dating for awhile now.. But... you know, we haven't had a chance to stay long enough together alone, and I still haven't told him about my past yet..

Ohh, I was overthinking again and I didn't notice the time.

Hoonie hyung texted me that his on his way.. It's really early but I haven't slept a lot because I'm so excited to spend the whole day and the whole night with hyung~~

---------------------
Third person POV

Sunghoon arrived at Sunoo's place with the car he rented just for their date. Sunoo was so happy and impressed when Sunghoon opened the window and winked at him, "Good morning, my love."

Sunoo immediately leaned on the window of the car and kissed Sunghoon on the cheeks and said "Good morning to you too, mister." as he smiled brightly.

As soon as Sunoo sat at the front passenger's seat, Sunghoon grabbed the seatbelt, leaning closer to Sunoo's face making him blush. The younger was feeling a bit playful and grabbed Sunghoon's collar and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Sunghoon leaned in a bit more kissed the younger back.

After awhile, he pulled away and kissed the younger's forehead. "I really love you, Sunoo." 

Sunoo hugged him tight and smiled brightly, "Tss. I know and I love you too!" he said.

"Me too, Sunoo. So much." Sunghoon said in a comforting tone.

After some flirting and cuddling, Sunghoon started driving towards their destination.

Sunghoon decided three days ago to ask Jay if he can borrow his beach house for the night.

Jay had no problem lending Sunghoon the beach house since Heeseung and Jake went there a lot anyways.

Sunghoon's plan today is to go grocery shopping with Sunoo and can cook their dinner together. Then, he'll ask him to walk on the beach at night.

As Sunghoon drives, he held Sunoo's hand tight. He occasionally looks at him when it's traffic or during stop lights and place sweet kisses on the younger's hand.

They were also singing along the love songs played on the radio.

The weather today was sunny and warm.

For Sunoo, even the coldest day will remain warm if he's with Sunghoon.

To be continued.. Beach house chapter