Part 5 - Disappear

"Excuse me?" Jay asked looking up to her. Now everything is clear. She's right, she knows this person. "You're not a dream?" She asked.

"Miss Lee, quit kidding me right now this is a serious matter. How come you never told me your wound is this bad? I should've sent you to the hospital to get it stitched." He proceeds to scold her again.

"It really is you." May said and pulled Jay up, hugging him.

The people around them now started clapping, while Jay looked around confused.

"They're engaged. We're so honored to witness this special event." One woman said, raising her glass of champagne.

"Who's engaged?" Jay muttered, looking around. She saw Claire and Jennie clapping their hands with a frown as they approach him.

"Congratulations JJ. Goodluck with your corn catapult, fiance." She said then started to walk away.

"What are you talking about?" Jay asked in confusion.

"We're not blind. These people are not blind. You knelt in front of her and proposed. You really have no respect for your parents and your ancestors. You just do what you want." She said and now left for real.

Just when he thought this day couldn't get any worse, this happened. People took pictures of him and May, which would probably go straight in an article somewhere.

"May, let's go. We need to get out if here right now." He said trying to drag May but she's too slow. He left more than enough money to pay for the bill and carried May to his car.

"You're a walking disaster." He told her while putting seatbelt on her, before going straight to the driver's seat.

He drove away feeling sick to his stomach, knowing that his parents might read tons of article about him getting married. He called Dahee right away.

"Yes, Mr. Park?" She asked onna sleepy voice.

"Make some calls to remove all the articles about me proposing and dating someone. Thank you, Dahee. Sorry for calling you in such a short notice in this hour." He apologized then hung up.

Jay glanced at May, who fell asleep on the passenger's seat the moment she sat down. What a nuisance. The worse part is she's not even aware of what happened.

Jay made a stop when he realized he didn't know where May lives. He didn't want to disturb Dahee anymore for May's address. He parked on a nearby convenience store trying to wake May to ask her for directions or even just the name of her street or something.

"May, please wake up." He pleads as he shook her gently because she might feel sick again. He's not in the mood to see vomit for the second time tonight.

May opened her eyes but not responsive.

He's once again interrupted with a knock on his window. Jay lowered it and saw an employee standing outside his car.

"I'm so sorry Sir, but parking space is for customers only." He told him.

"Ok." Jay said and got out of his car. "I'm a customer. Is there something you can suggest that could prevent a really bad hangover?" He asked.

"Come right in." He said and gestured him towards the coffee dispenser. Jay checked the price and it's really cheap that he got one for himself.

The door opened and apparently it's May again. Jay swallowed, thinking of what else can this girl do wrong in one night.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you. People thought I was crazy and suffering from hallucinations. Thank God, you're real." She's about to hug Jay but he sat down so May wouldn't touch him anymore.