Kai Parker Imagine & Smut - Ski Trip

AN: sorry for not posting in a while i've been very busy and ill try to post more but no promises :/ I made this story longer than usual to make up for lost time.. 
Also Y/N is on birth control SO NO BABIES HERE MHM.

(This story is all over the place so just bare with me)

"You are going end of discussion".

I groan loudly as my best friend Alice is trying to convince me to go to this years Ski Trip.

"We're seniors Y/N! This is a once in a life time opportunity to have fun and.. have sex", Alice says while winking at me.

"Kai isn't going so theres no point", I say.

"You're stupid crush on Kai cant ruin our senior trip! Y/N you are going. Tomorrow is the last day to buy tickets please!", Alice insists once again.

"Fine! fine ill go", I say and Alice squeals.

"I promise you won't regret it", Alice says and i nod and smile as she pulls me into a hug.

*next day*

Im currently at school, and I'm walking towards the stand to buy my tickets for the trip.

"Uh hello can I please get a ticket for the senior trip", I ask.

Suddenly someone behind me says, "Oh me too please".

I immediately recognize that voice. Kai. My heart starts racing as i feel him behind me almost breathing down my neck. The lady nods and i hear her typing. I turn to look at Kai to see him already staring at me.

"Oh hi", He says and i feel my breath get caught.

"Hi", I say quickly and turn around.

I hear a small chuckle come out of Kai and i smile to myself.

"Here you guys go", The lady says and hands us our tickets and we both thank her while handing her our money.

Our hands touch as we both try to pay the lady and i feel my heart skip a beat.

"Oh uh sorry", Kai says as he pulls his hand away.

"No worries it's fine", I say in an awkward laugh.

"You guys are so cute", The lady says.

We both awkwardly chuckle and i thank her and i scurry away. I face palm myself at that horribly awkward situation. As i walk down the hallway i see Alice and i run towards her. She sees me and waves.

"Hey Y/N- girl why do you look sweaty", She asks and i start hyperventilating.

"Kai he... i cant breathe", I say catching my breath.

"Motherfucker say words", Alice shakes me and i exaggeratedly shake with her.

"Kai. Ski trip. Hands touch. I cant breathe!", I start saying and Alice starts laughing.

"Damn you have issues", Alice chuckles and guides me to the bathroom to wash my face.

She guides me into the bathroom as I splash my face with water. She then turns me around to face her while placing her hands on my shoulder.

"Now explain".

"Okay so I went to the stand get tickets ya know and then Kai appeared behind me looking hot as always and he got a ticket as well, and our hands touched!", I say while squealing the last part.

"So.. he's going", She says winking at me.

"He barely even knows who I am Alice, it'll never happen", I say shrugging my shoulders and she straightens me up again.