chapter 2

it's night already we're going home now after a long day walk and buying anything we want in the mall im here in passenger sit while jisoo unnie is driving, rosé is in the back sleeping.
she decided to come with us to have time with chu tomorrow they dont have work tomorrow so yeah..

"unnie can you drop mi in the park??" I ask

" why duik?"

" I want to walk a little bit abd breath a fresh air;" I said she just nude her head

after 10minutes we stop at the park I take my bag and open the door of the car and go outside.

"chu I'll be home later don't wait for mo okay."I said to her. sometimes I call her chu it's normal for us she's older than me she's 27 and im 26 so it's not a big dial for us to call each other in different nickname.

"okay duik... just be careful okay!"

"k unnie I can handle my self and you know that...." I said and smirk

"yes I know very well.... they should be careful to you! you're the dangerous one out there!!"she mumble the last one but I still hear, it I just smile she really know me. I close the door of the car she start driving away...

I walk to the side walk looking around, I wear my jacket because it's still cold but not that much because summer is neer.
after 15 minutes of walking I decided to seet in a bench in the park to rest a little bit, im walking towards the bench but I spotted something behind it.... no.... it's not a thing... it's a person I think it a girl im not sure cuz the person is wearing a woody jacket! I walk slowly I can hear a trembling voice ohh... it's a girl now im sure I stand neer her she notice me she immediately crawled away from me a little bit and start crying hard..

"please please don't hurt me please~~"
she said while crying hard and trembling in fear. I cant see her face because of the woody and she's hiding her head between her arms and knees.

"hey hey its okay I will not going to hurt you~" I said gently

"no no.... your like them yu-your g-going to hurt me too!!" said subbing so hurd she's like a kid??

"no I won't I promise to you that I will not going to hurt you I will help you baby~" I don't even know where that came from? (who's your baby jennie??) oh shut up mind (come jennie you like her voice it sounds so innocent and cute) what the.. stop it you-hayss

"hey come on look at me im not a bad guy~" I said softly (yes baby she's not a bad guy but GAY ) ohh SHUT UP!!!(yes yes im sorry go on continue I'll stop now bye self😘)hays😑

"im not going to hurt you baby come on look at me im going to help you.."

"really?? you-you're going to help me your not going to hurt me like the others???" she sead cutely omg she's looking to me right now and.... i-ahh my heart is bitting so fast she's so beautiful and cute at the same time. her big teary eyes, and pointed nose, and her natural red plump lips shes so beautiful..

"you promise to me??"she ask again bringing me back to my self shes so cute my god!!

"yes baby I will help you and protect you I promise to you cross my heart." I promise and smile to her. she nod her head like a cute child shes looking directly to my eye like she's looking to my soul.

"come here baby." I said reaching my hand towards her, she holds my hand I feel a spark when she hold my hand.
I help her to stand up, we walk back to the bench to sit dow and calm her first. I look to my phone to check the time it's already 9:40pm hmm I need to bring ger to my house it's late already it is dangerous for her to stay outside and it getting colder.

"hey can you tell me what's your name??"