UPDATE WOOP

Okay people todays gonna be a little different cause today is put in FRANK IEROS POV. its gonna be short and sweet for you though.

So lets beguin with inside Frank Ieros mind

FRANKS POV

I was sick of Gerards attitude towards Trisha, she was beautiful, strong and her laugh, her voice ARGH it drove me crazy. And no she had run off. Yes before you ask, Im in complete and utter love with Trisha Way.

She was amazing at singing and she made me quiver when she was near, I learnt my feelings for her when we were 14 and NEVER have I told her this, I just helped her through the shit times and Gerard didn't help the matter. But he was a footballer so he wouldn't realize what he did hurt her so much that I just want to hug her (even though it would be weird)

God I loved her more than anything, her breathing pattern drove me crazy, the way her hair fell perfectly and her eyes would shine when she was happy. Once she caught me staring last summer when I took her shopping for the day and that made it arkward. But she was the prettiest Girl at the party and she can prove it with a solid right hook. (bonus points if you got this)

The sad part was I dont even know if she likes me in the same way as I like her. I mean she was talented and a pure beauty. Kind and caring it made me smile. When she hugged me when shes sad or thankful it set my heart on cartwheels, I LOVE TRISHA WAY.,..... I LOVE TRISHA WAY........ Mikey was the only other person who knew this besides me, when I tried to get close but she would move away scared of something, Mikey would give me a sympathetic smile trying to push her back towards me, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

Thats what hurts me the most knowing I was in love with a Beauty, But she could never love a beast like me.

BOOM, DID YOU SEE THAT COMING CAUSE I HAD THIS PLAN FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND NEVER KNEW WHERE TO PUT IT SO HERE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND 56 READS TO 88. YOUR KILLING ME AGAIN, ITS FUNNY I HAD A MUKE (5SOS) FANFIC ON A OLD ACCOUNT (I FORGOT PASSWORD) AND LAST TIME I CHECKED IT HAD LIKE 590 READS SO WOWZERS.