Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"y/n-chin!" He said greeting you.

"Why are you here?"

"To send you home safe." He said, He's about to put his hands around your shoulder but you walk a little faster.

"Are you not tired? I'm always avoiding you. Find someone who will say yes to you."

"You said last time to catch you and make you fall in love with me. So that's what I'm doing."

"I was just joking!"

"For me, this is not a joke." His face suddenly became serious. Your heart mysteriously skips a beat. You stop walking and stares at him.

"Are you... Blushing? He said in a teasing tone, you instantly lift your hand to hit him but he catches it before it lands on his face. He pulls you closer, His face is only an inch away making you look away to avoid his gaze.

"Soon you'll be mine." He said with a grin on his face.

"Keep dreaming." You said without looking at him.

"Why are you not looking?" His grins widened, You're about to kick him but he catches your thigh with his other hand.

"Let go."

"Make me."

You clenched your fist and headbutted him. He instantly let go of you and you run as fast as you can.

"I'll catch you!" He said as he rubs his forehead.

"That was one tough chick," Draken said shaking his head.

"Don't just watch ken-chin! Help me catch her."

"No. You catch her yourself I don't want to get punched by a chick." Draken said in a teasing way while chuckling.

The blonde male just shakes his head.

***

You thought of a plan and that is to make him give up and leave you alone but this smol bean has been courting you for almost five months now. by courting it means to annoy you every day.

You did everything to make him give up. You show him how unladylike you are, Ignores him, sometimes you made him wait for an hour but still he's patient with you.

You also rejected him five times already but he keeps on coming back. He said that he will not stop until you say yes.

He's too persistent but surprisingly you're not annoyed by him anymore, yes maybe at first but now you sometimes look forward to the end of your class because you know he'll be there. You don't want to admit that to yourself just yet.

You got to know him better and saw the good traits that he has. He's a caring friend even if sometimes he has the mentality of a five-year old. He's a protective brother and a good leader. You found out the motto of their gang. If one of us gets hurt, we'll protect them... a gang that's all for one, one for all.

That is why the members respect him so much especially the founders, the captains, and vice-captains.

"Why you're not giving up? It's been five months, you have long patience, my friend." You said as you both eat ice cream. You're at the lake sitting on the grass.

"I believe that if you work hard on something, you'll appreciate it, even more, when you get it." He said not looking at you. You don't understand but your heart skip a beat. That feeling again.

"What do you like about me? I'm not even pretty."

"That's true and you're flat."

"Hey!"

"Kidding!" He chuckles. "At first I'm just curious or let me say... My ego was hurt and I just want you to submit to me." He paused and think for a while. "But as time goes by, I slowly got to know you. How strong you are as a woman, How loving daughter you are, and how you treasure your brother. That trait is rare nowadays."

You got speechless. You felt something... Is this what they called a butterfly?

"Smooth talker." You mumble as you continue to lick your ice cream, a small smile painted on your lips.

***

Your class has ended, You excitedly run towards the gate but he's not there. You shift your head from left to right but you didn't see his CT250T. You suddenly felt sad.

"Did he give up?" You whisper. You started to walk looking down. What day is it? You look at your phone and it's October 31. You suddenly remember what he just said to you last time.

"On October 31st, I can't pick you up... We have a fight against Valhalla."

You suddenly felt the fear. Your heart pounds... What if he got badly injured? You run fast and jump around the walls and went to his house.

No one's home so you lean your back against the wall and wait. You're scared. The thought of you losing him makes your chest hurts. The last time you felt that is when your brother is bleeding and was rushed to the hospital.

Am I afraid to lose him? Is he that important to me?

It's now dark and you're still waiting for him. You heard an engine so you shift your head to your left, You saw him parked his motorcycle. His head has medical bondages and there's blood.

You run towards him.

"Idiot!" You said as you punch his chest. A little lighter than before.

"y/n?" He said in a surprised tone. You continue to punch his chest.

"You worried me idiot idiot idiot midget!" You're too pissed it made you tear up. He holds your wrist stopping you from punching him.

He then holds your chin and raises it to meet his eyes and wipe your tears.

"I'm alive." He jokingly said.

"I hate you." You mumble. He just smiles at you like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling? I'm worried sick and you're just smiling? Look at you! You're bleeding! Go to the hospital!"

"I'm... I'm just happy that you're worried about me."

You suddenly froze. You just realized what you just said. You let your emotions take over.

"What? No. I'm not worried!" You said and resist the grip from his hands. "You're fine so I'm going home." You said and turn your back at him. Mikey grabs your wrist and pulls you close. He then kisses you. Surprisingly you didn't resist, You close your eyes and kiss him back. You felt explosions in your chest and overwhelming happiness.

He breaks the kiss and hugs you tight. He rested his head on the top of your head.

"I'm happy, y/n." He said. "So happy." He added. You didn't speak, Your cheeks felt hot and you don't know what to say.

"Idiot." You mumbled. He just chuckled.

"I finally caught you."

End

Hi guys! Thank you for requesting part two <3 Hope you guys like it!