Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]

Start from the beginning

"Wow, you're flat." He said.

"What?"

"Nothing." He said laughing.

"Shut up." You said in an annoyed tone.

"I didn't say anything," Mikey replied.

He took you to a high place where you can see the whole town. You're amazed at how beautiful your town is in that place but this is not the time to stare at it. You need to find your brother.

"Where are we?" You said in confusion.

"On a date." He said nonchalantly.

"What? Where's my brother?"

"I don't know." He shrugs his shoulders.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"No one kidnaps your brother."

Your eyes narrowed at him and You immediately get your phone to dial Takemichi's number. He answered on a third ring.

"Yo, y/n?"

"Where are you?"

"House. why? Oh! Mom said buy eggs before you go home." He said. You smack your forehead, you can't believe that you let yourself get trick by this guy.

"Okay, Bye." You end the call and put it in your pocket then start to walk.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Mikey said following you.

"Home. Distance yourself to me I'm pissed." You said in a threatening tone. He didn't listen and grab your shoulders. You face him and twist his arm pushing him to the wall. You pin him.

"This is not a good joke." You said to him. You're about to say something when he moves to make you switch places. You don't know how that happened it was so fast and so smooth, He's now pinning you to the wall.

"I think you underestimate me, y/n," He said. His face is too close that you have to look away. He holds your chin and shifts it to meet your gaze "I'm still stronger than you. I'm Tokyo manji gang's commander."

"What do you want from me?" You said.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

"I told you, you're not my type."

"Well then... I'll make you fall in love with me."

He's about to kiss you when you kick his balls making him crouch down in pain. You run and jump on the wall. You push yourself up.

"Catch me if you can and make me fall for you." You said teasing him before you run away.

Mikey's grin widened. "Oh, I will." He mumbles still in pain.

***

It's been two weeks. He's always at your school gate at the end of your class. He insists on sending you home but in the end, you'll just run away from him.

"y/n-chin!" He said running towards you. You glared at him, He's here again you said to your head.

He trips on something non-existent and suddenly he landed on your chest.

"Is this a wall?" He said still cuddling your chest his arms wrap around your waist. You gave him a big slap and walk past them.

"Pervert!" You said.

"That's what you get for harassing y/n," Draken said as he stands beside his friend. Mikey is holding his red cheeks while watching you walk away

The next day he's at your school gate again, waving at you.