Five

{Chapter Five: Oh, Hi Again}

Seven people sat around the table staring and waiting for someone to talk first. Tension was high and everyone could feel it. Even the maids and butlers around the castle were on edge. King Philza sat next to his son  Prince Technoblade. Azura sat across from the crow hybrid. Peros sat on his left while Brooker sat on his right. Voxis was next to the enderman with Technoblade on his other side. Next to Philza and Peros and Vigos barely paying attention to anything but keeping their guard up.

"Real nice conversation." Technoblade blurted out. Everyone's eyes turned except Philza's he rolled his. It was silent for a second before Azura chuckled. 

"Thank you for breaking that horrid silence. Now let's get going and get started.

~~The End~~

"Hey, Uma?" The enderwoman turned around looking at her lady with a questioning look. "When you bring me to the Nether do you think you could drop me off in the North?" Uma smiled and nodded. "Is there any way we could avoid Brooker? You know how it is." Uma let out a laugh.

"Of course." She smiled and grabbed the ax, bringing it to the owner. "Anything else before we head out?" The queen put the ax in her cape. She was about to speak. "Keep you updated?" She nodded readily to say something. "Cheek in on Vita and the ax?" the queen giggled and nodded. She put her hand out to the enderlady with a smile they poofed away.

~~ Back to the Nether~~
~After the meeting~

A sigh left everyone as the meeting concluded.  It was silence once again but this time it was comfortable. A few minutes passed before Voxis spoke "Hey Brooker when is Yn coming back." he leaned on the table as Brooker opened his eyes.

"My lady shall be back sometime today." The piglin nodded, before leaning back on his chair. 

"So who..." 

The skeleton was cut off as the piglin yelled. "Me!" He jumped out of his seat. 

"She was with you two years ago." Vigos glared. "It should be me."

"You had her last year. That's less time than me." Voxis slammed his hands on the table. 

" Well, then it's only fair if I get her then." Pero's bones rattled.

"Why would she go with you. All you do is spar with her." Vigos smiled.

"Fighting is a universal language, and she understands that perfectly." 

"She will choose me. She hasn't spent any time with me outside of politics in the last year." Azura looked at the three with a smirk.

"Of course you pull the I haven't spent time with my daughter card." Voxis feel back on the chair with a huff.

"Brooker has she mentioned anything to you?" Peros looked at the Enderman. He nodded and looked away. "Who is she wishing to stay with?"

"She was going to the Overworld." He whispered. Azura gasped almost falling off his chair. 

"Is she trying.."He was cut off by the endeman.

"No that is far from what she wants to do." The king sighed. "Something else has been bothering her. I don't know much about her plan she just told me something was in danger." Brooker looked down while Azura sat back down. It was quiet once more before a crash was heard.

"What just happened," Technoblade spoke.

"I'll go cheek on that its probably my lady." Brooker stood up and bowed then poofed away.

"I was talking about the conversation," Technoblade mumbled. Azura looked over with wide eyes.

"That was probably confused you two let me explain. You three can leave if you wish." He looked at the other rulers. They nodded and left. 

"A few months a year The Queen of the End, Yn comes to the Nether." He looked at the two.

"The one who brought us the letter." King Philza questioned. 

"Yes. I hope she didn't cause you too much trouble." He sighed.

"She ate my brother," Technoblade grumbled.

"In defense, he did try to attack our Kingdom. The End and Nether have had peace for a hundred give or take some years now." The two looked at each other before the pink-haired prince looked away. 

"After the last Queen was killed she was taken to the Overworld. Because she spent so much time there she has no immune system when it comes to the natural aspects of the End." She spends a few months here so she doesn't destroy anything there." The king leaned back looking at the two. It was silence for a few seconds.

" She lived in the Overworld? For how long?" The winged man asked.

"Time moves differently in the Overworld than it does for us in the Nether and the End. She came sometimes in her teens, but she grew up there." King Philza nodded thinking.

"Do you trust her?" Azura nodded.

"My most trusted Alli." Azura smiled looking at King Philza.

"If she truly wishes to spend time in the Overworld. I would be glad to let her stay in our home." His wings relaxed a bit at the offer.

"Huh." Both piglins seemed surprised at his offer.

"Are you sure King Philza?" He nodded his head with a smile.

"From what you have told me about Queen Yn it may be a way to show we are serious about working together." He paused thinking again. "Of course if she wishes not to that's fine. I'm just letting you know I'm opening my home to her." Prince Technoblade still seemed confused as the two kings agreed. 

'Pop'

They all turned their heads looking at the Enderman.

"Has Lady Yn stopped by yet?" The king sighed shaking his head. "Than I shall tell you the Nether portal was destroyed. It's almost repaired, but Lady Yn dashed as soon as she saw me." The king nodded his head and the Enderman disappeared. He looked at King Philza with a raised eyebrow.

"She's extremely clumsy are you sure you still open your home to her?" King Philza let out a small laugh and nodded.

"So it looks like we will be staying a bit longer than expected." He chuckled once more looking at the Nether King. 

"Our door is open for you at any point in..." He was cut off as a door opened.

"Azura!" She yelled running over to the King. "So there was an incident but it's almost fixed no need to worry about so we need to get going." She went for his hand before she noticed the familiar faces. "Um." She paused confused before Azura spoke.

"This is King Philza and his son Prince Technoblade." He pointed at the two. He glared at her and she sighed.

"My name is Yn I'm the Queen of the End. Nice to see you once again." She looked at the two. The Prince glared at her almost with murderous intent. "Um back to the point." She looked back at Azura. "It's about to start so let's go." She paused looking at the other two. "Sence you two cant get home for another hour or so, you can come with." She gave a small smile at the two.