Three

{Chapter Three: In a Kingdom Just a Poof Away}

"Tommy was eaten by the Dragon." Tubbo bust through the tall doors yelling. Philza looked over at the crying boy.

"The dragon ate Tommy?" he raised an eyebrow not believing a word the kid has said, but he nodded. "The one that was slain hundreds of years ago?" He nodded and went up to Philza hugging him.

"We were going into the fortress. When a really tall lady walks up." He sniffed. "She was trying to be peaceful and then Tommy charged and then she ate him." Philza hugged the boy more confused than ever. Before he could ask more questions the door was busted open again. This time his two oldest walked through the door.

"We're heading back to the Nether." Technoblade storming over to his dad.

"Tubbo we were told what happened." Wilbur trying to comfort the younger boy. "Techno will slay the Dragon."

"No, she'll eat you too." Tubbo runs over to Techno grabbing his cape.

"The blood god never dies." He sighed looking at Tubbo while he sobbed on his cape. "I'll make sure that was her last meal."

"Do you guys really think kids taste that good?" A female voice was heard and they all wiped their head around. "The diamond armor on the other hand was a nice treat." A tall lady stood at the door with Tommy right next to her. A little wet but he looked fine.

"Tommy!" Tubbo ran over before anyone could stop him. Hugging the slimy boy.

"You have to shower now." She sighed. Tubbo looked over at her while the room started to heat up.

"You didn't eat him?" She raised an eyebrow looking down on the kid.

"Nah. Humans are a little too boney for my liking, not to mention he was really salty. Kind of discussing if you ask me."

"Was I not good enough for you woman!" Tommy yelled.

"No I just like sweet things, and you far from it. " She rolled her eyes. "Well see ya. I have some things to do. Make sure you two shower. My saliva can cause overheating or even burning." She bent down startling everyone.

"Stay right there!" Techno yelled pointing his ax at the girl. She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Why should I Pigboy?" He looked surprised for a second.

"You almost killed the fourth prince do you think you can get away that easy?" He started to walk closer but stopped as the girl busted out laughing.

"Oh, my gods your stupid." She whipped away a fake tear. "He threatened those who live in the Nether because of resources." She stood up glaring at the pig. "If I really wanted to I could have killed him. It wouldn't have been that hard. Though I rather not leave a dead prince on Azzy's. Hands." She looked over at Tommy he still stood there as Tubbo stood with him. "I just came here to make sure this wouldn't happen again. Whether it's your kingdom or not."

Techno was still ready to attack but Philza stepped in. "I apologize for my son's behavior today." He sighed looking at the boys still by the girl. "Is there anything I can do to make up for this incident?" She sighed.

"Central King Azura of Nether wishes for you to think this letter through." She pulled a letter from behind her and gave it to Tommy. "What it entails I have no clue, but do note that the End and Nether worlds are in close relations so if I find out you're the kingdom behind the recent massacres I will have no problem burning down your whole kingdom." She glared at the King and Pig boy. "And I highly suggest you get washed up you two. The potion effects should be wearing off soon." She looked at the two boys and bent down as they ran to their dad. "Let's go you two let's get you properly fed."

"The hell are you.." Techno was cut off as Wilbur jumped as two silverfish ran to the girl. She picked the two up and turned around.

"I'll be off then." an Enderman teleported to her and she nodded. Right before she was teleported out the door was opened once more. Reviling Ranboo. The two made eye contact and she was teleported back to the Nether.