CHAPTER 20: Pleasure

Beginne am Anfang

He slowly turned me around and cupped both my cheeks. His eyes roaming all over my face, taking me in. "I missed you, Alfresca."

"I missed you too." I whispered brushing my fingers against his cheek.

And his lips were on mine without wasting another second making my breath hitch. My body relaxed and I kissed him back, tangling my fingers in his hair and gently tugging on it, making him groan into the kiss.

His hand encircled my waist, pulling me closer to him as his other hand held the back of my neck, angling my head.

The kiss was much slow, gentle and sweet than our previous kiss. He took a step forward backing me against the door. His hand around my waist, moved down and gripped my ass, squeezing it making me gasp and he shoved his tongue inside my mouth and that's when things turned heated.

Our tongues danced together, my hands moving down his hair and roaming his chest and abs. And they slipped inside his t shirt, pressing against his warm, hard abs.

With a groan, he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "You have to stop unless you want me to take you right against this door." He whispered huskily against my lips, pressing his hips into mine, his bulge evident.

I didn't want to stop. At all.

There was heat pooling in between my legs and my thighs clenched together. "Then take me." I whispered back huskily, tracing his lower lip with my thumb.

He let out a shaky breath. "Alfresca. Think before asking for it." His lustful eyes bore into mine.

"Please." I whispered, closing my eyes. "Ruslan, I want you."

"Fuck." He cursed and his lips were back on mine, kissing me hungrily and passionately. His hands roaming my body. And his lips moved away from my lips and trailed kisses all over my neck and the base of it. Sucking, kissing, biting making my mind cloud with pleasure as I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilting my neck, giving him more access.

And all of a sudden he stopped and took a step back. I was about to question him but he bent down and picked me up in his arms. His one arm wrapped around my shoulder and the other on my thigh and silently, he carried me towards his bedroom and I pressed my face into his chest.

Entering his bedroom, he closed the door with his leg and walked over to the bed and slowly lowering me, placed me in the middle of it. And for a few moments, he just stood there, his eyes focused on my face, his lips were parted as he was breathing heavily.

"Ruslan." I groaned at the loss of contact. I wanted him close. To feel his skin against mine.

With his eyes still fixed at me, he pulled his t shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. Seeing him shirtless, my tongue darted out and ran over my lips.

He got on the bed and placed his hands on either side of the bed, his body hovering mine as he stared intensely into mine.

"Alfresca. You sure you want this?" He asked softly and I nodded promptly.

He brushed his lips against mine. "Say it in words."

"Yes, Ruslan." I said impatiently. "I want this. I want you. Please."

He placed his lips upon mine and kissed me softly and gently and pulled back too soon. He kissed my forehead lingeringly and then both my eyelids. He moved down towards my cheeks and kissed them too and then the tip of my nose. At last, he gave a peck to my lips and by that time I was withering under him, looking for some friction as my hips buckled up to rub against him but he placed his hand over my thigh and held me down.