Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

Ignoring the ending of the Last One-Shot,
It has been 1 Year and 3 Months since Y/n had his run in with Team ShadowGear and killed the Demon Litura, and now we find the boy himself inside of Papinos, the cake shop he works at Half-Time. Our stupid protagonist is seen with a chef hat and apron on with bits of Icing and cake batter splattered onto him as he put the finishing touches of icing on a cake decorating it.

Y/n: "Alright... and I just need to put a tiny bit here... aaannnddd... DONE!"

Y/n said happily as he lifted his icing gun, revealing the cake that sat before him. Placing his hands on his hips with pride the boy happily stared down at his creation.

🎶 "OH MY GGGOOODDD! Finally, that was so damn boring to watch!"

🎵 "Sister... patience is a very important skill to learn... good things come to a man who waits."

🎶 "Good think I'm not a man! Cause waiting is totally not my thing."

🎵 "Juu, that's not what I me-"

🎶 "What was that ken? I can't hear you with your hand infront of your face like that! Hey Y/n, we should throw a spontaneous party to celebrate this dumb cake and job being finished!"

Y/n: "Sorry Juu, but this job is nowhere near done. Cause now we gotta Delivery this baby."

🎶 "UUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!! Kurayami! Seal us again, do it now, please! I beg of you!"

🌑 "Watching you suffer like this sounds like more fun."

🎶 "Ugh... today's gonna suck..."

As Juu complained, Y/n chuckled a bit as he pulled out some white cardboard from another counter and began folding it up, turning the simple cardboard into one of those Annoying as hell Cake Boxes that Always Get Frosting on the side if you don't open them right! But! Before he put the cake inside, Y/n held out his right hand, causing a mass of blackness to appear and take shape as a new blade.

*GLASHING!*

🌑
"ANKOKUKEN KURAYAMI!"

Taking the sword of Darkness, Y/n pointed the rip of the blade and dragged it across the dimensions of the box, causing the corners to turn extremely dark, until the entire inside of the box became a pitch black void like dimension. Y/n then dispelled the blade before picking up the cake and placing it inside, keeping the Cake protected as it was delivered.

*BRING-BRING~!*

Hearing the sound of the front counter bell being rung, Y/n perked up a bit.