"Well, at first I wanted to make an announcement as a surprise for all of you but it seems like we have a much more pressing matter at hand," Diavolo says with a disappointed look.

"What announcement?" Satan ask him.

"I wanted to say that I had planned a party for next week but looks like now's not the time for that, isn't it?" Diavolo gives a sad smile.

"No, that's great Lord Diavolo!" I try to cheer him up.

"Ooh! A party! What kind of party is it?" Asmo asks excitedly from beside me.

"Asmodeus," Lucifer warns him. Asmo pouts and mumbles something that I didn't quite catch under his breath.

"So what kind of party is it Lord Diavolo?" Satan asks politely.

"Barbatos, would you please explain it to them?"

"Of course, my lord," Barbatos clears his throat, "the Young Master has planned a party that is to be held next week at the Demon Lord Castle. It will be a masquerade party and the guest of honor would be MC and Kegan-"

"Wait me?" I ask startled.

"What do you mean I'm going to be the guest of honor?" Kegan asks and though he tries to hide it, I could see that he's taken aback by it.

"- and this party will also be held as a welcome party for Kegan-" Barbatos continues, ignoring us.

"He's not even welcomed at the first place, he just appeared out of thin air," Belphie cuts in.

"Thank you Belphegor," Kegan glares at him.

"It's the truth," Belphie says as he props his chin using his hand.

"- and all of the exchange students are, of course, invited to it and we would kindly ask you to wear a mask according to the theme. All of you will also be spending the night before and after the party there along with members of the Purgatory Hall," Barbatos finishes.

"Wait, hold on, what did you mean I'm being the guest of honor? I don't want to," Kegan objects.

"Well, this is some sort of welcome party for you, so of course you would be the guest of honor," Diavolo explains.

"I don't agree with this," Kegan continues to object.

"And what about me? Why am I the guest of honor too?" I ask, feeling puzzled.

"Well, Kegan is your guardian angel, so why not? Human and guardian angel, I think it's nice," Diavolo says looking pleased with himself.

"I still don't agree with this," Kegan sighs.

"I don't either," Belphie adds.

"Whatever, as a shut-in it's not like I'm the party type," I was surprised to hear Levi's voice. He's been so quite that I forgot he was there.

"Oh and I forgot to mention, there will also be dancing and it will start off with a dance from the guest of honor, MC and Kegan, followed by MC and the Young Master-" Barbatos adds.

"Wait me?" I truly am shocked now.

"What?" Kegan asks, sounding just as shocked as me.

"- and all of the brothers will also be asked to have at least one dance with MC," Barbatos continues.

"Wait, ya mean I get to dance with MC too?" Mammon asks.

"Us Mammon, not just you," Levi glares at him.

"I'm in," Belphie quickly say. Well isn't he quick to change his mind?