SENTINEL

E X T E N D E D  S U M M A R Y

In 1945, the world mourned the loss of their greatest hero as Captain America paid the ultimate sacrifice, piloting a ship into the Arctic in order to save millions of lives. However, little did the world know a much smaller hero would be taking his place, with a dream of one day getting to save the world as his father did mere months before he was born. The child of the world's first super soldier, James Rogers was raised away from the public eye, in order to figure out just how much like his father he truly was, and how, when the time came one day, he would be ready when the world needed him most.

When news of a super soldier assassin being kept on ice over the years reaches the ears of Peggy Carter and Howard Stark, fifteen-year-old James knows it's his turn to make the sacrifice his father once did many years before, as their only hope to stop the Winter Soldier. Year after year James spent asleep in a cryogenic chamber of his own under the codename Project Sentinel, until news of the assassin's activity would reach their ears once again, and he'd be woken up to search until the trail had gone cold, only to wind up back in the chamber until he was needed once again.

However, when James is woken up permanently to say goodbye to his mother following a long illness, and the surprising revelation that his father is still alive, the Sentinel gets pulled into a mission far unlike anything he'd ever imagined: saving the man he'd spent fifty-five years hunting from the likes of Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

C A S T

DREW STARKEY as JAMES ROGERS

FEATURING

THE MARVEL CAST as THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

P L A Y L I S T

YOUNG VOLCANOES by FALL OUT BOY

-we're the beginning of the end-

ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN by THE CAB

-fighting 'til the war's won-

UNTIL WE GO DOWN by RUELLE

-i need that fire just to know that i'm awake-

NIGHT CHANGES by ONE DIRECTION

-does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?-

R.I.P. 2 MY YOUTH by THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

-sweet little baby in a world full of pain-

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE DIRTY by PANIC! AT THE DISCO

-if you're gonna start a fight, you better throw the first punch-

RADIOACTIVE by IMAGINE DRAGONS

-it's a revolution, i suppose-

CENTURIES by FALL OUT BOY

-you will remember me for centuries-

SEVEN NATION ARMY by THE WHITE STRIPES

-every single one's got a story to tell-

CASTLE ON THE HILL by ED SHEERAN

-i can't wait to go home-

S E R I E S  I N F O

Hello and welcome to SENTINEL, the prequel to the EYEWITNESS series! As this book does take place before my Peter Parker fan fiction, EYEWITNESS, you can of course read this one first if you choose, but be warned there may be a few nods to the main series that you might miss otherwise. This book is also quite a bit shorter than most of my other works as it is more of an origin story, but I love James and his story with all of my heart, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.