"You're going to kick me off the team now, aren't you?" He asked, and I squeezed his hand.

"Of course not. Your sexuallity has nothing to do with your ability to play football. I expect to see you at practice Monday Parks." He said before going to walk away.

"Can you not tell anyone." Landon said quickly, sounding a little scared. The coach stopped and tilted his head to the side a little.

"Am I the only one who knows?" He asked. Landon shook his head and pulled me next to him. I looked up to the football coach with a scared look. I was still afraid that he might change his mind and say Landon can't play anymore.

"Our friends know. That's it though. I'm not out yet, as you know." Landon said rubbing his thumb against my hand. The coach nodded and smiled at the both of us.

"I'm just glad your happy. Have a good rest of the day." He said before walking away. I went on my tiptoes to peck Landon's cheek.

"I have to go change. You and Lacey can drive together or something, but I have to take the bus." I said before letting go of his hand.

"Okay, I'll see you later then. Good luck baby." He said before leaning down and giving me a kiss. He then smiled and started walking down the hall towards the direction Lacey went. I smiled after him and went to the locker room to change. Everyone was already dressed, so I changed into my speedo and warmups quickly.

"Come on boys, we need to get on the bus!" Coach yelled. I grabbed all my bags and we all hurried out to the bus. I saw Landon's car among a few others lined up behind the bus. The team got on the bus and I shoved my headphones in my ears, again telling no one to sit with me. I needed to clear my mind. Focus.

When we got to the school we were going to, we all got off the bus and made our way into the locker rooms. Sammy was walking next to me, but didn't talk. He knew I was focusing, and he wanted to win, so he let me be.

Coach gave us all a pep talk, and when he was done we made our way into the pool area. There were people in there all ready, including Landon and Lacey. I saw Landon wink at me and I felt a blush crawl its way up to my cheeks. We went over to do our stretches, and I made sure I was closest to the stands in our circle. I looked through my legs when we did the triangle stretch and saw Landon watching us again. He had a frown on his face though, and when I stood up I saw why. John was standing right in front of me with an angry look on his face.

"I hope you lose your races today." He said with a scowl on his face.

"You know scowling makes wrinkles right?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Whatever." He said and bumped my shoulder when he walked past me. I sighed and continued stretching. I don't get why he hates me so much. Not too long ago he was telling me he loved me. He's just a confusing person, which he made even more confusing when he went to the stands and locked lips with that guy I caught him with in the library with all that time ago. Whatever, I don't care about him anymore. The only guy I care about is Landon.

There was a whistle blown and we went to sit in our section of the bleachers near the starting blocks. As we walked by, Logan ran down the bleachers and pecked Sammy's lips before running back up near where Lacey and Landon were. Landon smiled at me, but made no move to get up. That's okay, I'll kiss him all I want later. I sat down next to Sammy and the meet began.

"So you know what you're swimming today, right?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Butterfly in the 200 meter and relay." I nodded.

"Good. I probably should have made sure everyone knew what they were doing." I said and made a face at him. He shrugged.

"Whoopsies." I laughed and nodded. The meet continued on with Sammy and I talking and others swimming. These things are hours long, and I probably should have warned Landon better.