"EH?" I exclaimed and she laughed "It was just a question, are you?" She asked again and I looked away "O-of course not!" I stammered out and she smiled "Ah so you are" she mused and I quickly shook my head "I'm not! We're just friends" I said quietly and she glanced at me "Mhm I'll give it a week, maybe a month" she chirped and I felt my face getting red.

"Speaking of Mikey.....is he here?" I asked and she raised a brow "Uh....well Draken is supposed to be coming here but I'm not sure about Mikey, festivals aren't really his thing" she said and I looked down "Ah I see, you love Draken right?" I asked and her eyes widened "EH WHAT?" She yelled and I smiled "Hina told me" I said and she facepalmed "Ah I see.....well I do" she whispered as she played with her baby hairs.

"You guys would be great together" I said and she quickly grabbed me by my shoulders "Do you really think so?" She asked and I nodded quickly out of shock "Yeah....I don't see why not" I said and she grinned "I know right! We'd be great.....but I don't think he even sees me that way" she mumbled and I frowned at her.

She's really pretty and sweet so I'm sure he likes her.

I patted her on the back reassuringly "I'm sure that you two will be together in the end" I said and she gave me a big smile before hugging me.

"Hinata was right, you're awesome" she mumbled and I grinned "I know" I said and we both laughed.

"Hey Emma!" Draken's voice rang out and we both turned causing his eyes to widen slightly "Y/N, you're here too?" He asked and I nodded "Obviously" I said and he rolled his eyes "I thought you and Mikey were together" he mumbled but I still managed to hear it.

Did Mikey say we were together?

"Why would I be with Mikey?" I asked and he sighed "I don't know, you guys are always together" he said and I shrugged it off. I shot Emma a 'look' causing her face to go slightly red "I should leave you two alone" I whispered as I walked off through the festival.

I didn't mind being by myself but I'd much rather hang out in my room alone.

I'd probably stick around for the fireworks though.

Takemichi's POV-

"Where did she go.....no no no" I mumbled as Hinata looked at me weirdly "You ok Takemichi?" She asked and I nodded before looking around again.

"Who are you looking for?" She asked and I frowned a bit "Uh Y/N, where did her and Emma go?" I asked and she looked around "I'm not sure, they split from us a while ago" she said and I facepalmed "Great....." I mumbled as she raised a brow but didn't question me.

Where is she now......?

This isn't good.

"Ah there you guys are" Emma said as she walked up to us with Draken and my jaw dropped "You aren't with Y/N?" I asked and she shook her head "She split" she said and I facepalmed 'this girl' I thought as I looked at Draken "Is Mikey with her?" I asked and he shook his head "I actually have no clue where Mikey is, he said that he was with Y/N so I was surprised to see her here" he said and I looked around once more.

"We should look for her"

Y/N's POV-

I was bored.

The fireworks hadn't even started yet and it's been around half n hour since I split from Emma.