The Lilly of Heartland City

In a house in Heartland City, a girl with dark blackish blue hair and red bangs that were sticking up was getting ready for class.

With her uniform on, she checked over what she needed.

Duel Gazer, Decks, books, and lunch is downstairs.

Though her face still looked tired.

'Something wrong milady?' A voice said put of nowhere.

"Oh yeah, sorry Lance. I've been having that dream again." Yuri said getting her shoes on.

A small version of Number 23 Lancelot was on her right shoulder nodding.

'The one with the strange gate? It's been more frequent now.' Another small spirit appears on her other shoulder, Number 29 Mannquin Cat. 'Can it mean something?'

'Maybe you can ask Crumble Logos? Maybe he can give some advice.' Said Number 26 Spaceway Octobypass as he floated in front of Yuri.

"You guys are right. I'll ask him once I get home after class. Let him know I need to talk with him." Yuri asked the Number monsters.

Yeah, Yuri can talk to Duel Monsters. In fact, all of her decks have spirits.

Ever since she was 7, she could hear them, though no one else could see or hear them.

Especially Number Cards.

Over the years, she had found 50 Number Cards, and befriended them.

"See ya Grandma, see ya Kari!" Yuri yelled as she took off through the door.
---------
The day passed as smoothly as it could for her.

Yuri was easily one of the popular kids, with her looks and brains, not that she'd care.