Stickerbook (Zombies)

Start from the beginning

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Frozen Z-1 Assault Blaster

Sky Trooper

After losing his qualification as a section leader three times the Sky Trooper finally earned his wings. Unfortunately, his ego writes checks his body can't cash.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Danger Zone

Centurion

The Centurion Zombie is a legendary hero, and champion of countless battles. Or so he'd have you believe... The truth is, he brought his armor from a costume shop, his helmet is made out of an old broom, and his cape? Just some drapes he ripped off the wall.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Flame Bolt

Abilities

Zombie Stink Cloud - Zombie Stink Cloud arcs a gas grenade in front of the zombie; any plants inside the gas suffer damage. The gas is also extremely helpful for cover.

Super Stink Cloud - An alternate ability of Zombie Stink Cloud, Super Stink Cloud lasts shorter but does more damage than the Zombie Stink Cloud.

Rocket Jump - Rocket Jump will launch the zombie high into the air. It is very useful for gaining an elevated advantage.

Rocket Leap - An alternate ability of Rocket Jump, the Foot Soldier will go a farther distance, but will not jump as high. Rocket Leap also has two uses. This ability is good if you want to get around places faster.

ZPG - ZPG fires an extremely powerful projectile that explodes on impact.

Multi Rocket - An alternate ability of ZPG, the Foot Soldier will launch four rockets to attack plants upon using the Multi Rocket.

All Scientist variants

Scientist

The Scientist's technical wizardry allows him to warp in close to his enemies, where he can cause the most damage

The Scientist's technical wizardry allows him to warp in close to his enemies, where he can cause the most damage. He can also drop a Zombie Healing Station for himself and his teammates.

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: Goo Blaster

Hero version: Heal Zombie