"I told you I had some business to handle but you trying to be difficult so I guess I got to handle you too." I bit my lip watching her release herself from her pants through the mirror.

It had been so long since we had sex it felt like, I was always horny and lately Bey couldn't keep up but wouldn't admit it. I dared not to say a word while she demanded her power at the moment nor did I try to stop her from pursuing me the way she pleased.

She think she's slick, about to serve me some good dick just to shut me up for a few hours wow! How trifling can one be.

She tapped the head of her dick at my entrance sliding it up against my slit to lather her tip in my arousal. The way she was looking down so focused on what she was doing made me want to just throw my ass at her, ugh! Too fine for her own good.

I watched as she slightly tipped forward I'm guessing to press her thumb down on herself before we both sighed in response to her sliding in. My neck instantly rolled back before I caught her eyes threw the mirror.

"Ohhh Beyy." I trailed off letting her have her way with me. I gasped as she pressed on my back and in seconds began abusing my cervix in the process.

"Talk that shit now." My poor little shirt was being pulled back and stretched out in the midst of Beyoncé's aggression.

My teeth caved into my bottom lip at her smooth yet powerful strokes, breath taking even. "Aagh fuck." I choked out resting my hand on her stomach, I just had to look back at her and let her know how good she felt fucking me like this.

"Yes yes baby keep going!" I screamed, I wanted to give this woman thirty thousand more babies it should be a crime to have dick this good.

Her hand harshly pressed into the middle of my back and she pulled me back even further on her dick. "Listen to this lil pussy talk for me." She cockily smirked and began hitting side strokes activating an immediate leg shake from me.

My eyes rolled and juices gushed from my valley with each stroke. "Shiiittttt." I screamed grabbing a tight hold on the sink.

"Say sorry." Beyoncé teased pulling both of my arms behind me to trap them in place, she loves putting me in positions like this knowing I can't do anything but whatever she's demanding at the moment.

"I'm so sorry daddy." I mumbled out in a single sentence, my face was damn near pressed into the mirror but being cautious of the baby Bey let me get comfortable again.

I was now facing her with my back rested against the mirror, she held one of my ankles in her hand and my neck with the other. "Put it back in." She instructed wanting to do nothing but kiss my lips.

As she crashed her lips into mine I eased the tip back into my creamy walls, the both of us moaned out while I pulled her closer to me. "I'm cumming!" I screamed as soon as she hit my spot, it was no use in holding it in because she was only going to stroke it out of me.

"I love you." She rasped looking down into my teary eyes, she knew exactly how to get me off ugh! 😩

The way her eyes became lazy each time she pushed through the thick muscles surrounding her dick made me want to fuck her back harder. "I love you daddy!" I gasped, as soon as I said that her thumb landed on my clit going in circular motions.

My mouth went wide at the new sensation. "Mhm I got you now." She teased intensifying her strokes, I could feel her making them more precise as I held her waist.

"Babbyyy shit!" She always knew how to make me feel good and I hated her black ass for it.

Before I knew it she was tucking me in right beside Blue, too exhausted to even debate I captured her juicy fruit flavored lips and allowed her to go on her missions for the night.