♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎

Start from the beginning

Y/n said nothing and started to enter Zenitsu, slowly. Y/n groaned at the tightness as Zenitsu moaned at the feeling. Both males panted as Zenitsu waited for Y/n to enter all the way. However, Y/n's dick just kept going in deeper.

Zenitsu suddenly let out a loud moan as Y/n had hit something inside of him that he didn't even know it was there. Y/n shut one of his eyes because of the sudden clutch around his cock. He gently rubbed Zenitsu's hips to ease him.

"Loosen up, Z-Zenitsu, it hurts," Y/n cooed in a caring manner, "Besides, I'm not even all the way in y-yet..."

Zenitsu's eyes widened at what Y/n said last. But he took deep breaths in to make sure that he loosened up anyways. He knew that this was going to be a long night.

Y/n let out a small sigh as he continued to push into Zenitsu, "Good boy..."

Y/n suddenly stopped and rubbed Zenitsu's hips in a caring manner. He whispered sweet nothings as Zenitsu got used to his dick size. Both males were blushing red as they were panting and sweating a bit.

"M-Move, Y/n, please move..." Zenitsu stuttered and bucked his hips.

Y/n nodded and gave a kiss on Zenitsu's lips. He suddenly started to move his hips at an easy pace, one that Zenitsu knew was a normal pace but it gave him so much pleasure Y/n might as well be ramming into his ass all the way.

Moans and groans were the only thing that the room was filled with. There were some whines here and there along with the occasional begging, both from Zenitsu. Y/n heavy breathing filled Zenitsu's ear making him almost unable to use his ability.

"Y-Y-Y/-Y/N!! Cumming!!" Zenitsu cried out as he stuttered and bounced with each thrust.

"Ju-Just a little more, Zenitsu," Y/n groaned as he bit down on Zenitsu's exposed skin.

Zenitsu moaned as a ribbon of white cum spilled out of his cock. However, Y/n was not stopping, in fact he picked up the pace making Zenitsu cry out in pain and pleasure from the slight overstimulation.

Zenitsu left scratch marks on Y/n's back, "T-Too m-mUch!! I-I'm go-going to cum a-again!!"

Y/n quickly kissed Zenitsu's cheek, feeling a knot in his lower stomach, "I-I'm sorry, I'm close, please hang on longer."

It was some much, it was too much for Zenitsu's first time, but it felt so amazing. Everything about this, it felt like heaven and hell at the same time. Zenitsu never knew that sex with Y/n would feel this good.

Y/n let out a moan as Zenitsu let out a whine. Y/n had came in Zenitsu ass while the blonde had came for the second time for this session. Both males panted as Y/n slowly exited Zenitsu. Zenitsu couldn't help but whine at the emptiness.

Y/n flopped down beside Zenitsu. Fortunately, Zenitsu had already fallen asleep so Y/n just gazed upon his sleeping face. Y/n blushed slightly as he caressed Zenitsu's face making the blonde lean into the touch unconsciously.

Y/n's eyes lowered in a caring manner. He pulled Zenitsu closer to him as they both cuddled, they could always wash up later in the morning anyways.

"I love you Zenitsu, I will always love you," Y/n whispered, kissing Zenitsu's forehead before falling asleep.

Zenitsu smiled a bit in his sleep.