♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎

Start from the beginning

"So, would you?" Y/n asked once more.

Y/n grinded on Zenitsu's clothed crotch with his thigh. Zenitsu's eyes twitched in pleasure as he let out a muffled moan. One of his hands gripped onto the bed sheet as the other stuttered on Y/n's hand.

Y/n let out a small hum as he pulled down Zenitsu's collar giving soft butterfly kisses on his neck. He still kept his thigh on Zenitsu's crotch, grinding it very slowly but at a steady pace.

"You know, you've always intrigued me, Zenitsu-San," Y/n whispered, his breathing hitting Zenitsu's - now exposed - shoulder, "The way you are so determined to marry me, always there to give me the nicest wild flowers you find, and so much more little things that make my heart go wild for you."

Y/n removed his hand from Zenitsu's jaw making the blonde finally let out a moan. Y/n pushed Zenitsu's face softly to face him. Zenitsu locked eyes with Y/n's (e/c) ones.

Y/n lowered his eyes as his cheeks turned slightly red, "I may be expressionless but I can and do feel emotions. And the emotions for you, Zenitsu, are always overwhelming to have. Zenitsu, I love you, you are my love, my life, my reason to live. You, Zenitsu, will be my husband, and no one else."

Zenitsu's eyes widened at what Y/n had said, he than felt soft lips on his. Y/n had kissed Zenitsu, it was passionate and filled with love. Zenitsu blushed more but soon closed his eyes too, letting himself get lost in the kiss.

"Y/n... I... I love you too, please, stay with me," Zenitsu whispered as the two males parted slightly.

"Of course, my love," Y/n whispered back and kissed a line down Zenitsu's neck, "Would you like me to continue?"

Zenitsu's breath stuttered, "Y-Yes please. Y-Y/n please, make me feel good..."

Y/n looked up at Zenitsu before licking his neck making the blonde shiver, "As you wish."

Soon enough, clothes from both males have been stripped from their bodies and were laying messily on the floor. Both Y/n and Zenitsu were on the bed, Zenitsu under Y/n as he clutched his shoulders and Y/n peppered Zenitsu with kisses all over his body.

"Y-Y/n please, I don't know if I can take it anymore," Zenitsu breathed out.

Y/n let out a small hum. He took out a small packet of lube form his drawer and ripped it opened with his mouth. He let the lube smear all over his fingers as Zenitsu blushed at the action. Once Y/n was done, he lined up his middle finger with Zenitsu's entrance.

Zenitsu jolted from the sudden coldness and let out a small whine, "Please, put it in, put it in so I can have your dick... Please, Y/n," He said quietly.

"Of course," Y/n whispered and entered Zenitsu.

Zenitsu let out a moan as he felt two fingers enter him instead of one. He could feel them curl and uncurl, move in and out of him, it felt odd but it felt good to him. It made his back arch slightly from the sudden feeling.

Y/n took his time making sure to stretch Zenitsu properly before he entered a third finger. As expected, Zenitsu flinched at the feeling, tilting his head back and moan softly. Both cocks of the males were leaking in pre-cum wanting to be touched.

"Ready, Zenitsu?" Y/n asks as he pulled his fingers out of Zenitsu's ass.

Zenitsu wrapped his legs around Y/n's waist and pulled him closer, "Please..."