Chapter Thirteen

It's the day after the party and all I can think about is Ash Jones and the liking I've taken to him. My thoughts running through my head are going a hundred miles an hour making it to where I can't focus on my homework.

    I jump when there is a knock at my bedroom door. "Honey the neighbor is at the door and asking for you," my mom states.

  "I will be right down," I respond.

  When I see her walk away, I grab my phone and head downstairs. As I'm approaching the open door I'm met with a very handsome Ash. He is wearing a white shirt with a leather jacket paired with black jeans.

   "Hey Ash, what are you doing here?" I asked.

  "Well, I'm here to ask you out on a date."

  I look at his face and he was blushing. "HOW CUTE," I thought. Is he being serious?

  "Are you joking?" I asked with suspicion in my voice.

   "I'm being serious. Will you go on a date with me?"

"YES," I screamed with joy and started dancing like no one was watching.

He starts to chuckle and asks, "Have you been waiting for this to happen?"

"Urgh no," I respond nervously, "Just hoping it would."

  "Well I thought you would say no giving I'm the school's bad boy and all," he says seeming a little disappointed with the title.

   "Hey, I don't see you as a bad boy, unless bad boys are funny, sweet, loving, caring, and affectionate," I say and we both smile. "Plus I don't even know how you got the title "bad boy"."

  "It's something in the past that I'm not so sure I'm ready to tell you yet so can it stay in the past for now?"

  "Of course, now more about this date," I say with a giggle.

  "Tomorrow at seven is when I'm picking you up. That's all I'm telling you since the place is a surprise." He winks.

  "I hate surprises," I groan.

  He laughs, "See you tomorrow Sarrah!" With that, he walks back home leaving me in my thoughts all over again.