Welcome to my room!

Start from the beginning

Me: Next time I ask you reply immediately or punishments will be retributed. Also, his death is on all of you guys.

The guy that was now laying on the ground and where the ground started to turn red was no other than Rikidou Satou. At first the heroes looked at him and then started to concentrated on my voice again. By now everyone knew and I was sure that everyone knew how dangerous this game was. One slip and it was game over for their whole life.

Me: Now since there is no hint hidden in this room, I'll be telling it to you. The answer to this room and it's exits lies in my notebooks. Good luck figuring it out!

Just like that I went back to observe them. It was pretty fun for me to see them all panic and start searching for some notebooks. However, there was something I didn't tell them. The room began filling itself with some explosive gas. It didn't have an odor or even a color it was just there. A literal time bomb.

Bakugo: He had 13 notebooks the last time I saw him. In each notebook should be facts about heroes.

Ohhh you remember that?

So you do remember them throwing one into a fish pond for the little koi fished to nimble on?

Applause applause!

You did pay me a little bit of attention after all!

Though I am pretty sure that you only did this so that I would be sad. They meant everything for me after all!!!

Too bad that I don't have a single one besides the 13th one.

Momo: Found one.

Iida: Me too!

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow has also one.

Momo found the notebook hidden under my pillow, Iida found the one in the wardrobe and Dark Shadow on the ceiling the one hidden inside the lamp.

They all gave the notebooks to Bakugo. I was sure they did that only because they knew that Bakugo knew me the best. However, they were all empty. The answer wasn't that easy to get. I wrote something in them with a special ink that was only visible in UV light. Now if they put every single notebook they found into a specific order which only meant that they needed it to arrange them in an ascending order then they would get a combination for the lock on the door.

Bakugo: THE FUCK!!! They are all empty!!!

This was when he started making small explosion but thanks to the gas the explosion went off a little bit more and this was how he was sent flying backwards and the person close to him was also thrown to the wall. However, the other guy wasn't that luckily.

The wall had a lot of figures, however there were also knifes and sharp blades behind the figure making sure that no one would touch them. The small guy went flying and all the knife pierced threw the little grape body.

Me: Hahahahahahaha still as explosive as ever!

He never gets it!

I then watched the heroes all pale because they just realized what happened.

Bakugo: Shit!

Momo: No more fire or explosives in this room. Not if we don't want to blow up.

Kirishima: Wait does that mean that the room will explode if we fail to get out?

Me: Tik Tok Tik Tok... The clock is ticking my dear little heroes~!

Todoroki: They need to be others in the room.

Ohh they are!

Just keep searching!

I leaned back in my seat and wanted nothing more than to have popcorn and enjoy the show. It was very entertainment to say the least.

Iida: Nobody, I have a question.

Me: I all ears.

Minety: Huh... Didn't thought that that would work.

Iida: How long do we have?

Me: 15 minutes but you have only 8 minutes to go.

Iida: I see, thank you.

The heroes went ahead and searched for the other notebook until they found every single one of the 13 books in the room. After that they looked inside and found nothing.

Momo: What are we missing?

I found it rather amusing how they now had every single puzzle piece but couldn't read them. There was a lamp on the table hidden in plain sight and they actually didn't take it nor gave it any long.

Jiro: Look threw them again.

Bakugo: What's there to look there is fucking nothing!

It was only than that Todoroki took the notebook and started looking threw them as well as holding each page up and that was when he noticed something different on the pages where I wrote something.

Todoroki: I think there is something written in here.

Tsu: Maybe it's something that glows in the dark? *ribbit*

Sero: Or infra-red?

Momo: I can make us an infrared light.

How about the UV light on the table?

Anyone else wondered why the heck there is a UV light standing there?

Just me?

No?

Okay just move on!

Really are you guys that stupid?

Welp I can only hope that you all blow up!

However, as I was thinking that Momo already created a light and they went through the page only to see nothing since it was only visible in UV light. Then she created another lamp and voila they could see a number.

After that they searched every single one and found every number. They ten all went to the door and started to guess the numbers orders. It was only by sheer luck that the door sprung open before the room could explode with them inside.

Me: Looks like you made it! Aww too bad! I was really looking forward to some crispy frog legs. hahahahaha well you have again a 30-minute break. Till later!

 Till later!