Iida: We have 13 minutes left. Bakugo what did you guys do?

Bakugo: We... we used to play heroes.

Aoyama: That doesn't sound bad mon ami. Why is he so mad then? What happened?

Bakugo: I always forced him to be the villain and never gave him the chance to play hero. On top of that we used to use or quirks on him.

Tsu: Don't all kids do that? *ribbit*

Bakugo: He is quirkless.

That was when everyone let out a loud Ohhh. Yeah I was quirkless and he made me play the villain. Now was the time not to play it anymore but instead being it. He created this beautiful villain named Nobody.

Me: Playing huh... Well I am not playing anymore. Look what you made me! I am sure you like the new me more!!!!

Bakugo: Deku! I know you can hear me!

Me: I do and so what? You still are calling me Deku like always. Why not go with Useless waste of space, Abomination od Nature or even my favorite Deku go die in hell. You know... I already reserved my suit in hell.

Bakugo: I am sorry. I shouldn't have done all that!

Me: And you think I'll accept your apology just like that? Seriously? How many times did I beg you to stop? How many times did I scream? How many times did you nearly killed me?... And yet you never apologized but told me that I deserved it...

It was at that moment that he looked up and saw the hint.

Bakugo: You fucking serious, deku?

Me: Ohh I am dead serious!!!!

Iida: Bakugo, mind your language!

Bakugo: Look up four eyes!

They all looked up. There was a hint. It says "You need to go up to know where to go down.".

Kirisihima: What is that supposed to mean?

Aoyama: The swings, mon ami!

Me: Nope, but have fun before you die.

That was the moment Aoyama went to the swings and started swinging until he was high up but the moment he did that the swing broke down and he fell down. I calculated the breaking point of the swing so that the flying trajectory was like I wanted it to be. That meant that the person would fly ass first into a huge modified bear trap that could pierce threw flesh and bones. A loud breaking sound could be heard and it was over. There was nothing one could do. I did after all prepare the swing to do that.

It took a couple of minutes for the hearo to regain their speech.

Momo: Okay from now on we need to be a lot more carful.

Iida: So that only leaved the slide or the climbing area.

Bakugo: We never went to the climbing area so it must be the slide.

Kirishima: Bro, you couldn't say that sooner?!

Bakugo: Fuck you! He loved the swings soo much....

Me: Lies! You loved them! You always would make me fall down and then laugh at me.

Bakugo: Never mind, he hated them...

Me: Looks like you still know what happened!

The heroes then went ahead and checked the slide a little bit better and that was when Mineta found a small opening for a key on the landing matrass of the slide. It looked like a slit and the moment he called it out, Tsu put the puzzle together and used her tongue to get the shovel over which they then used to open the hatch and jumped down.

Me: We will be soon back after a break of 30 minutes again!

I also let the heroes in training know about the break and broke the connection of the camera with the media stream.

Me: *Sigh 15 more too go! They only got a lot of luck until now... This will end very soon for sure!

 This will end very soon for sure!