"Good thing too." Jason nodded, keeping a close eye on her. "With the way you were screaming, I'm pretty sure Alfred would've busted in here with a shotgun."

Blair left the bed, walking over to her windows to throw open the curtains, "It's raining."

"It's almost always raining."

"I should get dressed." She sighed, watching the rain drops splatter on the roof of the second floor before coming off the gutters in a trickle. "I promised I'd meet Barbara and Jules at the station to help Babs set up the office."

Jason groaned loudly, "What if you cancelled?"

"Jules would come over here and drag me out kicking and screaming." She shrugged, turning away from the window. "You know that."

"Yeah," He started. "But we never have the house to ourselves, like, ever."

Blair opened her closet doors, pushing aside shirt after shirt, "We'll have plenty of time after I meet them, relax." She pulled out a ripped Grateful Dead tee, wondering how exactly it got ripped in the first place. She didn't buy it like that, did she? "Bruce and Alfred won't be back for a few days at least."

Jason fell back into the pillows dramatically, "And my plan is to never leave this bed."

Blair stopped looking in her closet to glance over her shoulder at him, "Oh really?"

"Really." He smirked, cheekily.

"Well," She shut her closet doors, rolling her eyes. "You're going to have to take a rain check on today because I promised Babs I'd do this for her."

Jason sighed dramatically as she grabbed one of his hoodies off the couch at the foot of her bed, "How long will you be gone?"

"I'm not sure." She shrugged, pulling the hoodie over her head. "I don't really feel like being out the whole day, so I'll probably be back around three-thirty." She walked over to her nightstand to grab her phone before leaning over to give him a quick kiss before she left. "See you later."

"Have fun moving desks around!" Jason called as she got to the door. "Sounds like a real blast!"

Blair rolled her eyes, "Bye Jason."

"No 'I love you?'"

"No, you're being a shithead."

"Well, I love you." He pouted, batting his eyes in what she could only assume he meant as a pleading expression.

Blair smirked, "That's nice dear."

Jason grinned, "See you later honey."

Blair started laughing, shaking her head, "I love you, I'll see you later."

"I love you too."

********

After an hour of rearranging the office, helping to install some high end Wayne Tech desk, Blair and Jules finally sat down across from Barbara, taking a moment to appreciate all their hard work. Blair sighed, kicking her feet up on the desk, adjusting herself to not strain against the bandages wrapped around her torso from her trip to the woods.

"Really?" Barbara whined, glaring at her boots. "On my new desk?"

Blair shrugged, "Jim let me do it."

"Dad let you do anything." Barbara rolled her eyes.

"We should make a toast!" Jules exclaimed suddenly. "Commemorate Barb's first day behind the desk." She glanced around the office. Despite all the moving they had done, the space was still a little empty. "You got anything to make a toast with? Any hidden booze anywhere?"