" what would you like to do my lady" i asked.

"can we chill and then when it's dark out we can go out and look at the sky and just talk"

" oooh a chill dayy" i said.

" yeah ya know i'm recovering from yesterday still" she said stretching.

" well if you stopped getting me mad all the time you wouldn't be recovering every other day... surprised that matrices hasn't broke yet" i chuckled.

" shit don't make that my new goal" she chuckled grabbing my hand pulling me to the couch.
we sat down and she cuddled into me putting a movie on.

" i love you" i said kissing her head.

" i love you too" she said smiling up at me then placing a kiss on my lips.

we focused our attention back on the movie she put on.

when the movie was over it was about 8:30 and it was starting to get dark out

we were outside layin in the hammock just chilling as it swung back and forth.

" thank you" kehlani said.

" all i got to say is i thank youu"i jokingly sung.

she laughed as i rubbed their back.

" nahh but for what" i asked.

" for never giving up on me.. i know i can be difficult at times and you can't understand me at times because i might shut you out and stuff but you never fully gave up on me" she said.

" the love i have for you won't allow me to. at times i hate it because i fall deeply in love with you more and more everyday, and at times i'm scared because i don't know who's gonna break who, we were two lost souls until we found each other and we've been connected ever since" i said.

" you are definitely the realest one on my team" she said.

" and i will forever be im so thankful for everything you've done for me we came from the bottom and now we coming up together, i'll support you face to face and from a distance no matter what" i said kissing her head.

" i'm glad you forgave me about the demi thing" she mumbled.

" i realized it's just show biz in this industry you have to do wild things to gain fans and to keep fans so i'm not upset with you nor care about the situation anymore, yeah i wish you told me but it's honestly whatever" i said.

" you're an amazing girlfriend y/n"

" i have an album dropping tonight" i said.

" what is it about and why didn't i know about it" she asked.

" it's about you, i poured my love for you out in a bunch of songs to make an album" i mumbled.

" these are the times i swear you need your dick sucked" she chuckled.

" maybe tomorrow... my head still sensitive" i mumbled the last part.

" look at you in recover also" she poked me.

" hush" i laughed.

we sat in silence for a little bit.

" i enjoy these moments with you" she said.

" i enjoy ever moment with you" i said back.

we ended up just laying their talking until it was time for me to get dressed and for some reason kehlani was being very clingy.

" keh you were just fine a few hours ago what's going on with you" i sighed out.

" do you have to go" she said.

" yes i canceled on them way to many times already" i said.

" but i'm listening to the album and its making me wanna cry" she said.

" well continue listening because you need to here all the songs but i have to go my love" i said grabbing my keys throwing on the bracelet she got me.

i brought them into a kiss and it was passionate. i pulled away and pecked her lips a few times.

" are you sure you have to go" she sighed out.

" yes i'll be there for an hour and a half max and i'll be back to you" i said.

she sighed and brought me into a kiss. we pulled away and kehlani walked me to the door. i opened it and turned around

" i love you mi amor" i said.

" i love you more" she said kissing me.

we pulled away and she pecked my lips a few times.

" alright alright i have to go now" i chuckled kissing them one last time and walking out of the door heading to my car.

KEHLANI POV

" i love you mi amor" she said.

" i love you more" i said kissing her.

we pulled away and i pecked her lips a few times.

" alright alright i have to go now" she chuckled kissing me one last time and walking out of the door heading to my car.

she looked back and smiled and so i smiled back.

i slowly closed the door and my gut dropped.

i hope how i'm feeling is wrong because if it's right something bad is going to happen.

i sighed and went to the room to finish the album.

A/N

y'all prolly lowkey freaking out.

i love doing this to y'all have fun having heart attacks  until i update again🤣