42

1,648,939kehlani: bora borw was fun but again CONGRATULATIONS MY LOVE FOR BEING NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY

1,648,939
kehlani: bora borw was fun but again CONGRATULATIONS MY LOVE FOR BEING NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY. i couldn't be prouder and happier for you. i love you.
view 567,831 comments

Y/NBaby: didn't she cheat on y/n
kehlani: @ y/nbaby never cheated and y/n knows that.

y/nkids: it's giving kyrie and jahron situation again.
Y/N: @y/nkids not funny at all

Y/N: thanks

mama_y/l/n: yess my baby congratulations.
Y/N: @mama_y/n thank you mama i love you

we got back to the states and it's been hectic since. kehlani dropped a remix to location with it featuring lil wayne and we dropped our song heebiejeebies and we did one with calvin harris before she decided to take a small break.

she's currently laying on the couch behind me in the studio.

now as of cliff it's taking me a minute to talk to him because to see one of the niggas i trust face all over everything with my girl like that threw me into a loop. don't get me wrong i'm trying but it's just not it as of right now.

i was messing with a beat when i felt arms around me.

" what" i said as i mixed things.

she sighed and sat in the chair next to me.

" y/n i'm sorry once again" she said looking at me.

" i got that the first one hundred times you said it" i said not looking up.

" then what's going on i took a break from music to fix us and stuff so let me do it" she groaned.

" not doing the best job of fixing this" i said about to click something on my laptop but kehlani decided to close it.

" bruh are you serious" i said looking at her.

" get up" she said.

" what kehlani no-"

" y/n can please get up and go get dressed" she sighed.

i just sighed and got up. i walked from the basement upstairs and went to go walk up the second flight when their was a knock at the door. i walked to it then opened it to see cliff.

" hey y/n i was wondering if you wanted to do something today" he chuckled softly which is something he did when he got nerves.

" i don't know ask kehlani when we'll be back which will probably be not soon but i'm gonna go upstairs since you like to be alone with each other" i said with a fake smile.

i walked upstairs thinking about bora bora. yeah it was fun and everything but since i had actual time to think without someone telling me let's go do something them niggas still let me think what i thought for two days. no contact no nothing. i'm still not okay with anything they did.

i walked in the room and picked out clothes. once i was done i started stripping.

i heard my front door close as i took my pants off. i went to go grab my pants when a hand started caressing my stomach.

" kehlani" i rolled my eyes.

"shhhhh" she said and went down and started rubbing y/n jr.

it started to get excited a bit because we had angry sex once while at bora bora but that was it.

i closed my eyes as her hand went into my boxers. she pulled them right out and i opened my eyes back up and turned around then looked at her.

" nuh uh why'd you stop" i asked.

" because we need to get dressed" she said walking away to the bathroom

" you fucking tease" i mumbled putting my pants on.

" love you too" she said.

" sure you do" i said grabbing my shirt to put it on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when we got the the place we were at a cliff.

"kehlani if you trying to kill me just say that" i said.

" y/n get out the car and look around first" she rolled her eyes getting out the car.

i rolled my eyes and got out then slammed the door shut. i walked over to the little blanket she had out and looked around. this place seemed familiar.

" you took me here two days before our big argument" she said sitting down.

" you remember this place" i said slowly sitting next to her looking at the beautiful sunset in front of us.

" i never forgot anything you've done for me. you make me feel things that make me question is our relationship even real because i'm always so happy when i'm around you. i'm myself around you. theirs no façade going, i'm not faking happiness i'm truly happy. that's why i'm trying to fix us before that happiness goes away and you find someone new to bring your energy to" she said.

" kehlani-"

" are you willing to help me fix us" she asked. " it can't be 90/10 in order for us to go back to normal we both have to put in work" she said.

i sighed and thought about it. i don't wanna lose her but what they did was a little suspicious.

" i'll help" i mumbled.

" good" she smiled at me.

" stop looking at me like that" i said looking back at the sunset.

" looking at you like what" she asked.

" like i'm the finest person you've ever seen" i said.

" well you are" she said with a charming smile.

" such a charmer" i said while jokingly rolling my eyes.

" well let's get to eating i have a kale salad for me and a whole lot of fruits and-...."