24

i woke up with a pounding headache. the sun was blaring into my room.

" the blinds man" i groaned.

i heard my door open.

" good your alive... for now"

" close the blinds please cliff" i begged him.

the sun slowly faded away and i sighed.

" y/n take these" he said.

i opened my mouth and felt a pill on my tongue. he put the cup to my mouth and i drunk the water then laid back.

" why do i feel like i did something" i sighed.

" you did just check social media" he said.

" oh god" i said opening my eyes and blinking a few times.

i grabbed my phone and saw i had 17 missed calls from edward, 24 missed calls from my mother, 15 from my manager, 10 from kendrick, and 45 from kehlani along with 15 voicemails andddd 67 text messages"

" oh my god" i mumbled.

" oh that's not even the worse part" he said turning on the tv.

" Artist y/n y/l/n goes on live drunkenly last night and went on a rant" the lady said.

a video of me in the studio popped up.

" bitches be playing with a nigga odee bruh.. like if i'm stuck on you i'm stuck on you and you continue playing me make me wanna cut you off, like you know you the coldest mf female i fucked with in the past and you still playing me to this day. like fuck is good with you"

i stopped and red some messages that some fans commented.

" you said something about a women with tattoos in the songs that just randomly dropped was it about baelani... it's always kehlani and always be kehlani" i stated drinking some more.

" y/n i think you should-"

" i'm good cliff damn" i said moving away from him.

" kehlani always playing a youngin heart like damn i ain't do nothing to you besides be there for you and care about you when that ugly ass nigga party next door aka jahron kept doing ya ass dirty bruh" i said.

" she was a side piece at first.. with her hoe ass"

taking a gulp of alcohol.

" was that all yours... hell yeah was back in the day during our last year of high school and then some" i said.

" i don't believe it... ight hold on" i then disappeared off the screen and came back holding my old wallet.

" noo please tell me i didn't-"

" here's my old wallet that i had when we dated.. and here are some of the pics i kept in my wallet" i said propping them up and opening it up.

 and here are some of the pics i kept in my wallet" i said propping them up and opening it up