Can You Blame Me

The studio session was about to happen at Capitol Studios

The studio session was about to happen at Capitol Studios. Tori was at the center of the room typing lyrics into her phone and Kehlani was chatting up with the producers about the sound, she told them she wanted an R&B vibe but soulful singing and with Kehlani and Tori on the track you know it's gonna be the Vocal Olympics😩👏🏻🗣.
Tori walked over to the producers and discussed this as well...T: We need more soul! I got youuuu😜 Tori smirked and went into the booth to lay down her verse.
Once she started to sing, the whole room when craaazy and Kehlani was jumping up and down just dancing along to the lyrics and beat, everyone was so hyped about the song! Kehlani pressed the mic button to the booth and yelled "OKAAAY MISS TORIII! YOU BETTA SANG DAMNNN".
Tori laughed and shook her head smiling at Kehlani's reaction 🤣 all 3 producers stood up and cheered, they were hyped just as Kehlani was.😂👏🏻
T: Okay enough with the hype let's see what you got Lani!!🤪
K: AYEEEE LETS GOOOO!
Kehlani did her verse next and Tori started hyping her up and dancing to the music.
The producers bopped their heads to the beat and when that beat dropped Kehlani stopped and paused looking at Tori and telling her to come here...she walked in and looked confused then Kehlani spoke up: Tori, I want us to SANG IT on this part okay!?
The producers looked at each other shocked and excited and yelled "GO AHEAD NOW" and Tori nodded while Kehlani adjusted her mic
TK & K: "RUN IT BACK"
The producers replayed the part before the drop and then it was time to SANG! Kehlani and Tori looked at eachother and then faced their mics belting out the notes and the whole room went craaazy! It was so dope and after they sang it the song was fixed up and ready to be mixed and mastered then it would be sent to their managers.
Tori and Kehlani walked out the booth ready to listen back to the vocal slayage they did and they both were satisfied I mean for real these women did a song in ONE TAKE! 🤨🤯WHAT? HOW? because they are the best PERIODT 😤👏🏻😌💅🏻
Later that day Kehlani was thinking about the song and what they should call it?!
She was stumped 🤔 then she asked Tori...K: Yo TK! What you wanna call this one??
Tori looked at her with a smile T: tbh i don't know yet, what you guys think?? She asked the others in the room
The producer spoke up: what about something in the lyrics yall sang??!
K: Ah I got it..."Can You Blame  Me"?!
T: Aye I like it!
K: Okay then we got a song then!! Everyone cheered and celebrated in studio with a bottle of champagne 🍾🥂
K: LETS GO OUT TONIGHT! MY TREAT FOR TODAY!!
T: What!? Okay I guess lol 😆
K: Bring ya friends and ya boo thang too!
T: Dope! Okay I will;) she smiled and the producers said the same...
TIME SKIP *BEEPBOOPBOOP*————
Tori and Kehlani went to get ready for the celly tonight at (pictured place)

Security guided them to the restaurant all VIP status I mean duhh they are Tori Kelly and Kehlani! Andre (tk husband) pulled up in their Tesla and then Andre hopped out and opened the door for his wifey🥺❤️so sweet Tori smiled at him and kissed hi...

Tori smiled at him and kissed his cheek then they both walked in the restaurant to find Kehlani and her friends...Tori's friends came in behind them and then they all met Kehlani and her friends along with her tour buddy/DJ Noodz.
They all sat down and ordered then the waitress came with two bottles of champagne and Kehlani got up to speak
K: I need y'all's attention for a minute if ya don't mind!! Okay sooo the past couple days I've been working with a very talented sister, and vocal queen Tori Kelly! Please girl show ya self!!! She clapped then raised her glass while Tori was shying away cuz she got a lil embarrassed 🙈 Tori smiled and raised her glass as well as everyone did.
"Here's to the new hit song we made and to us and this whole team"! Kehlani cheers 🥂
They sipped their drinks and finished eating the served foods.🥘
The next step with Can You Blame Me was sending to the managers and then BOOM💥 Everyone gonna crank that song UUUP!!!👏🏻🗣🗣🗣

THIS WASNT THE BEST CHAPTER SHEESH I CANT WRITE BUT ANYWAYZ I HOPE YALL LIKE IT AND PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YA THINK SO FAR😜❤️💅🏻