ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙑𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙖

Start from the beginning

Yuji and Sakamaki...

"Ne, why do you hate me?" Yuji asked, Sakamaki looked away, "It's not you, but Sukuna I despise. You look kinda like him."

Yuji nodded, "Um, after I eat all the fingers. Gojo-Sensei is gonna execute me." Sakamaki didn't answer, he just sighed.

"Feeling bad? You will miss me." Sukuna mouth appeared, Sakamaki irked, "Well, I will never miss you, Four arms."

"Hahaha!! I'll take this brat's body over and I'll kill you!" Sakamaki glared at the Mouth.

"This is why you can't get a girl with that ugly ass face of yours." Yuji gasped, "But...." Sakamaki clicked his tounge and walked ahead.

Megumi and Nobara...

"Oi! Do you ship Sakamaki×Y/n?" Megumi looked ahead, "... Well, it depends if they fit together.."

Nobara to thought, "Well, a curse and a human can't really be together... Meh, that doesn't matter."

Y/n...

She looked around, "How odd... I felt many different curses around here... Was that just false feeling?"

Her eyes looked around, no sight, "Are they just good at hiding?" The ground shook.

Y/n stumbled, she floated up, the ground cracked as fire rised up from the cracks.

"Holy shit!" Y/n said, a deep growl sound came, the ground suddenly exploded, a creature raise under the ground.

Y/n eyes widened, "A dragon?" The dragon screeched, Y/n smiled, "Oh god! This is one of a intense fight!"

Sakamaki and Yuji...

They looked up, "A dragon?!" Yuji yelled, Sakamaki eyes widened, "That's Y/n-Sama direction!" He ran off.

Yuji followed suit, "Sakamaki-San!! Gojo-San can handle it!!" Sakamaki ignored him and kept running.

*Bam!!*

The dragon sent a big blast of fire, Y/n disappeared, she appeared behind it.

"Curse Technique Reversal: Red!"

The red destruction made the dragon wail in pain, it cracked the shell of the scales.

It flew into rage, the dragon roared angrily. The mouth opened and blasted the same fire at Y/n.

Sakamaki made the trees grow, it wrapped around the dragon body, he flew up.

Yuji groaned, "Man, I wish I can fly!"

Y/n was unharmed, she made another attack, "Curse Technique Lapse: Blue."

Everything around them started to come together, Y/n had smile on her face.

She removed the blindfold, her ocean eyes glowed. Smacked her hands together she released and great amount of energy.

"Cursed Technique Lapse Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Blue!"

The objects changed direction, the dragon moved from great force. The objects got crushed, the dragon screeched in pain.

In the forest hiding, he smiled, "She destroyed the dragon quickly... That thing is always weak, that fire dragon is long gone. Geto, send a strong Curse to kill Y/n."

Geto smiled, "Sure, I'll do that later."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••