Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Start from the beginning

"What are you trying to say, All Might? Are we going to save your student first before we face the villains? You saw how strong that kid is. Maybe not even you or these swordsmen can stop him." Cementoss said.

"If we can go all out against Midoriya, then we should prepare for the possible casualties that we might get along the way." Aizawa said.

"Actually, we can do that. And then, we will let someone handle Muzan." Togikama said as he and Akaza arrive at the meeting room.

"You are..." Nezu uttered.

"The mentor of Izuku Midoriya after his coma, Togikama. And who is this "someone" that will handle Muzan?" Kyojuro asked.

"We won't spoil his full identity yet. But we assure you that this guy can take down an army of villains with his fighting style." Akaza said.

"It sounds like another one's been reincarnated, am I right?" Giyu asked.

"Heh. It's not Douma if you're thinking of it." Akaza said.

"Oh, right! Where is Douma by the way? I forgot to contact him while the events happened." Kanae said.

"Right now, he's at the hospital, recovering after he tried to save Inko and Bakugo's parents from the Demon Tiger, Zaneki, who is my damn sparring member when I was a demon before." Akaza said.

"Hospital?! I should visit him later and see what I can do for him." Kanae said.

"No need to worry about that, Kanae. Inosuke's mother is already taking care of him." Akaza said.

"Inosuke's mother? Giyu asked.

"You will meet her at the right time soon. For now, I suggest that we should come up with a plan on how we can divide our numbers to face the big three problems we have now. Muzan, the Paranormal Liberation Front, and Izuku." Akaza said.

"Paranormal Liberation Front? That's the..." Cementoss uttered.

"The name of a huge villain organization, that has a lot of known and unknown criminals and villains from a long time ago." Nezu said.

"And according to our latest reports, All For One's starting to recover and regaining his strength." Akaza said.

"No way! That monster would pile up a lot of problems for us! He should be stopped!" All Might roared.

"Don't worry. I will handle him. While you focus on your student. Make sure you can tame him since his mother was caught by the villains. And the only one who can truly calm his raging heart." Akaza said.

"But... how? Young Midoriya's resolve is pure and unshakable. He won't allow us to get ourselves involved in this battle against the villains." All Might said.

"Right now, our two main enemies are the villains and Izuku Midoriya. We won't know what will Midoriya do if he finds out that we will be also there at Mt. Fuji two days later. And for the villains, we don't have any idea why they chose that place for the possible execution of Midoriya and Bakugo's parents." Nezu said.

"Hawks, any lead about that?" Endeavor asked.

"Huh? Those villains are a pain in the ass. They won't even share their thoughts or ideas about using Mt. Fuji as their spot for the final battle. Perhaps they could set up something that will be powerful enough to take down the almighty brat." Hawks said.

"So, you don't even know as well?" Endeavor said.

"What we should do to save Young Midoriya's life?" All Might asked. The heroes and the swordsmen looked down and start thinking on what is their best plan against the villains and to prevent Izuku's rampage.